2014-15 FFA Trading Cards

Dannyboy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
danny
Hello all im down to the last two cards i know they are almost impossible to obtain but really hoping someone can help me out i want to finish this for my daughter i have a heap to trade or happy to pay thanks for looking.

Socceroos
Bailey WRIGHT

Brisbane Roar

Ivan FRANJIC

Hello all im down to the last two cards i know they are almost impossible to obtain but really hoping someone can help me out i want to finish this for my daughter i have a heap to trade or happy to pay thanks for looking.

Socceroos
Bailey WRIGHT

Brisbane Roar

Ivan FRANJIC

So Danny with tonight's announcement by TnP that these 2 cards don't exist, you have now officially completed your set. Congratulations!

I guess you can now turn your attention to helping the rest of us find the Melbourne City cards that we are missing. Most of us are doing it for our kids as well. :)

Wow cheers for that mike thats kind of an empty win but a win none the less definitely i will now turn my attentions to helping find some additional city cards for you guys i can use all my doubles to assist with that youve all been such an amazing help and its been appreciated and noted ill be in touch ! :)

Back
Top Bottom