Ozsportsfan's Maildays

Cool older cards from twitter sales (joe Montanas), secret Santa/ xmas gifts, walter Payton rookie (Twitter trade) and Jim langer auto (Twitter competition win). I think I have developed a taste for the older cards of some of the greats lol.

image.jpg
Sweetness rookie!!!!

Small Topshelf Breaks Mailday

Had the Cards and Ravens in a Bogo Random for Triple Threads break (think it was half case lol). As the Ravens had no hits other than numbered base variations - got a spot in their division break. Scored the NFC South but alas no Kelvin Benjamin or Mike Evans to be found. Only hit was a Devonta Freeman Emerald Auto Redemption (being redeemed). Maybe I will see it one day lol.

IMG_1426[1].JPG
The rest is from Wk 15 Fantasy Football breaks. Happy to add a Marqise Lee auto and numbered C.J Mosley to the PCs.

IMG_1427[1].JPG

IMG_1426[1].JPG

IMG_1427[1].JPG

Got some mail in today

Ebay marqise Lee additions - /99 and prizm /40.

image.jpg

Got the awesome Anthony Barr contender from cherry collectables.

image.jpg

And some topshelf break cards (the NBA mcfarlanes were free from a collector as he already had them). The carrs are /25 and /70. Glad to finally add some rookie QB autos to my collection.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Finally got my hand son my prizm mailday and other break cards.

Hit a nice Donald on card auto for the PC in a mixer with chrome.

Prizm madness (1 hobby and jumbo with some retail). Hit the /25 and Joyner/35 in the hobby. The rest was a juiced up jumbo box.

Also got a cool birthday surprise in a hand signed (with authentication) Daryl talley rookie card from a show the topshelf guys did. Very sweet card to find in the middle of my bounty.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Murray was /50 I think. Will have to check later. Both ertz and savage are /10. Also the blaster hits are in my box breaks thread

Yeah it is awesome. The topshelf breaks guys had a local show he was at, and had stuff signed. Missed one that they had as part of their fantasy football breaks as a prize. Really cool surprise birthday gift.

Now I need to work out the best way to display (e.g one touch backwards with authentication behind the card or some other way)?

Have been slack again with posting on here. Will screenshot some pics off my Twitter feed. Had a monster mailday earlier in the year. And will have another one in the upcoming months (size wise)

Back
Top Bottom