Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

Good to see Tobias Harris back in the starting lineup
I don't understand why Magic would want to lower his value?? If they think he is going anyway, wouldn't they want to increase his value? Or at least try to trade before he leaves as a FA (assuming he is FA after this season??)

I don't understand why Magic would want to lower his value?? If they think he is going anyway, wouldn't they want to increase his value? Or at least try to trade before he leaves as a FA (assuming he is FA after this season??)

Lower his value so he re-signs for a lower amount.

imho if he is not looking to sign with the Magic why wouldn't an organisation who is going no where this year not give their younger boys a run (o'quinn as posted previously just got dropped from the rotation) AG is back and should be giving him full minutes to let him run.

I'm a huge Harris fan i think he is a awesome player but if i was a owner/coach i would be trying my best to lower his potential value to try keep him (if he was ok with it tbh) or if he said "na boys im leaving" i'd play my young boys > him every day tbh.

Hassan Whiteside is a bright light for the heat this season ! glad i picked him up in Fantasy as he is doing work for blocks (which i am 5/8 teams so with the upside i can def play him every single game left and be happy if he goes 0 points, 6+ boards, 2+blocks and still be happy as f**k.

Back
Top Bottom