Whats some good TV shows to watch?

Just finished House of Cards S3 - pretty good.

What does everyone think of the 'release the whole season' deal?
Kevin Spacey says appointment television is more behind us than ahead. I agree.

Just finished House of Cards S3 - pretty good.

What does everyone think of the 'release the whole season' deal?
Kevin Spacey says appointment television is more behind us than ahead. I agree.

Netflix made a mistake where when they released the first episode they accidentally leaked the first 10 episodes for 25 minutes before anyone realised the bug and fixed it. By that time all the major pirating groups had ripped the ten episodes. They then released the whole series to save face, but I bet some people lost their jobs over it!

Better Call Saul is awesome! You don't have to have seen BB to watch this. It's standalone Genius!

Netflix made a mistake where when they released the first episode they accidentally leaked the first 10 episodes for 25 minutes before anyone realised the bug and fixed it. By that time all the major pirating groups had ripped the ten episodes. They then released the whole series to save face, but I bet some people lost their jobs over it!

Better Call Saul is awesome! You don't have to have seen BB to watch this. It's standalone Genius!

Was that with the first season of HOC? So it likely wasn't their plan to release a season in bulk?

Was that with the first season of HOC? So it likely wasn't their plan to release a season in bulk?

Nah it happened with HOC Season 3. If you Google it I think it even mentions it on the wikipedia page.

And @adi888 I watched the 1st episode of season 3 of Bates Motel... it's getting even creepier like Psycho

Better Call Saul is so good! Trying not to miss any hints about the future (Breaking Bad) stuff. Awesome.

Hopefully the Sons of Anarchy prequel stuff goes ahead too that would be amazing.

Back
Top Bottom