South Australia, Adelaide

Yeh the toy fair is good. i went last yr, but like somebody mentioned, some prices are a little crazy(thanks to shows like pawn stars and toy hunters). i went on sunday as i was working saturday, and most good things were gone, but you can still get some good bargains.
i did notice a few places had cards like bball and afl. one guy even had a few boxes of new and old nba
will go again this yr. picked up a NES TMNT arcade game for 10 bucks :)

as for a card swap, im keen. dont have any to trade but ill be keen to see what Jordans ppl might be willing to sell

Yeh the toy fair is good. i went last yr, but like somebody mentioned, some prices are a little crazy(thanks to shows like pawn stars and toy hunters). i went on sunday as i was working saturday, and most good things were gone, but you can still get some good bargains.
i did notice a few places had cards like bball and afl. one guy even had a few boxes of new and old nba
will go again this yr. picked up a NES TMNT arcade game for 10 bucks :)

as for a card swap, im keen. dont have any to trade but ill be keen to see what Jordans ppl might be willing to sell
The tnmt for $10 is a steal!!! Ive been looking for a copy myself

Really want to get a box order going so we can bust some boxes!

If we can get a group of us to chip in $50 - $70 we could get a few boxes, then meet randomize teams and bust!

Hey guys,
Hope everyone is well.
Sorry I haven't jumped into the conversation lately, until yesterday Ive been smashed at work.
(We asked/told a employee to leave, so Im picking up the slack, wooooooo 72hr weeks)

Definitely still keen to see what we can get together.
Have any of the Adelaide crew actually met anyone one else? maybe small catchups will get us rolling, instead of a 10 person group.

Check you calendars gentlemen... when shall we meet?

Where: Watermark (Glenelg)?
When: 7pm?

How about a week night?

Until I have extra staff or the property Im working on sells, my current availability is Sunday arvos.
:(

Fortunately over the months ive bought enough to give me some trade bait.
Unfortunately I dont have the ability to trade bait it.

OK

So Sunday @ 4pm at Watermark...

This week? 29/3/2015 or following 5/4/2015

Who else wants to have a catch up? and can make this time?

Just planning to do a meet and greet, possibly discuss a group break for next meeting.

Hey guys, there's a bunch of us heading to the Perth show a week before, and then on our way home we shall be doing the Adelaide Toy Fair on the 30-31st May.

Details are also on this thread:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/sa-30-31st-may-2015-adelaide-showground.182068/

There's a free gift for everyone who comes from this forum, click above for more info

mega_toy_fair_adelaide_may_2015_TCAC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom