Rusty Nail

Still a big kid!!!
Real Name
Neil
eBay User
dawsonneil
COMC User
NeilD
Got these in today from my COMC account, ordered just before XMAS so not too bad.

COMC JAN15001.jpg

gecko8, I have dupes of these Ravens autos, 2012 Contenders Bobby Rainey, 2012 Totally Certified Tommy Streeter /99, 2013 momentum Matt Elam /199, 2013 Contenders Marlon Brown, 2013 Absolute Aaron Mellette /499, 2012 Prominence Bernard Pierce 'helmet' auto /150, 2013 Spectra Mat Elam relic auto /99, 2013 Spectra Arthur Brown blue auto /99.

Let me know if interested in any of these.

Cheers
NeilD

Hey Neil, definitely interested in the Torrey, might also be interested in the bp helmet, marlon Brown and the elams. What are the relative values? I'm pretty sure the red ink is #/10

Pm me what you think is a fair trade mate :)

Not sure on values as they vary so much on ebay current listings and sold history. Let me know what you would like, more than happy to go some of the above for it, just let me know what you fancy and we can go from there.

Nice card. Still shake my head at the lack of ravens hits lol. Did a clearance hot rookies break and watched a guy clean up on numbered Ravens cards (2 hot boxes). Lol

The Chargers are the same, they have only one hit, Branden Oliver, in Fire so no Jason Verrett to chase either. There could have been at least a Timmy Jernigan or Crockett Gillmore for the Ravens if they have run out of CJ Mosley stickers!!

Yeah the c.j market is slim lol. I am still trying to work out who Keith wenning is lol.

Back
Top Bottom