Not open for further replies.

bulldogs181

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephen
eBay User
bulldogs181
Hi all,
The time has come to move it all. No room to store them, passion has gone, so they will all go for sale.
Apologies they are in no order at all, but it would be way too time consuming.
This is not even a quarter of what I have to list, and that's just the auto's. Even more inserts and game worn than the autos.

I'm not in any hurry to move them, so I wont even listen to ridiculous low ball offers, but I am happy to do deals for multiple cards.

$2.50 postage for 1-3 cards. 4+ cards $5.00

PM me for prices

HP0061.jpg
HP0062.jpg
HP0063.jpg
HP0064.jpg
HP0065.jpg
HP0066.jpg
HP0067.jpg

Hi Stephen,

could you give us an idea of what you're after for the bears cards from you photobucket display? Also interested in Emmitt Smith, Marino & Aikman cards if that's not too much to ask.

Thanks
David.

Hi Stephen,

could you give us an idea of what you're after for the bears cards from you photobucket display? Also interested in Emmitt Smith, Marino & Aikman cards if that's not too much to ask.

Thanks
David.

Hey David,
Photo bucket is not really up to date, so I will scan all bears cards and send them through tomorrow.
I will also scan Smith, Marino and Aikman cards as I know I have a couple.

Cheers,
Stephen

Hey if you still got em. Could you flick us a price on Dion Lewis, any other patriots and Peyton manning, Osweiler cards?

Pm me a price for the whole lot and how many total cards of those there are. Thanks.

Any chance of there being any charlie ward's (florida State) among the non-listed ones?
hey mate,
I know this was from a while ago, but I have just jumped on and going to start listing some stuff, and saw this message.
I do have a Charlie ward precious metal gems red #11/100 if your interested.
I will get it out and get a photo soon.
Cheers,

hey mate,
I know this was from a while ago, but I have just jumped on and going to start listing some stuff, and saw this message.
I do have a Charlie ward precious metal gems red #11/100 if your interested.
I will get it out and get a photo soon.
Cheers,
DEfinitely interested. lmk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom