2014/2015 Tap 'N' Play Cricket Sell Sheet (Full Checklist on Page 2)

Yeah, they really should have either proof read them or to their facts right to start with on some of them.

Mitch Starc is a right hand bowler on some and left hand on others in the set!

Yeah, they really should have either proof read them or to their facts right to start with on some of them.

Mitch Starc is a right hand bowler on some and left hand on others in the set!

Whats funny is that Cricket Australia also proof reads these cards before they are approved.

Trying to buy directly off them and it looks like there paypal account has been temporarily blocked. Seems like they have really rushed everything. Hopefully they make enough this year to bring out a even better set next year.

Trying to buy directly off them and it looks like there paypal account has been temporarily blocked. Seems like they have really rushed everything. Hopefully they make enough this year to bring out a even better set next year.

The PayPal arrangement hasn't work for a while. Email Neil at TnP directly via [email protected] and he will provide you with EFT details as an alternative way to make payment.

But it is a bit frustrating as you enter all of the details on the pages for the online order and then it all stops at the payment section, and no instruction of what to do next, or alternative payment methods. So they may have lost sales as a result.

No congratulations to the Perth Scorchers when they made the Big Bash Final on the TnP Facebook page.

Not a problem when you are the CHAMPIONS !!!!!!! #back2back

image.jpg

Peter Nevill crossed the e of the end of his name "I'll just fix that up for you" he said after he signed it for me.

Ben Rohrer mentioned his was wrong too. Wrong bowling arm same as Mitch Starc card.

Anyone else noticed these have sold out in a lot of newagents already?

I went to three separate newsagents in the Hills area in Sydney that stock tap n play and none had any left.

I am interested to see if any other areas are running out or have already run out.

Can't get them here in werribee vic and that was at one of the newsagents that was meant to stock them and I asked and got a strange look,so haven't been able to buy any packs

Back
Top Bottom