Lego thread

shes got the ewok village as well which looks awesome...and obviously the millenium falcon looks sweet also. i'll grab some pics next time im at hers.
the simpsons stuff was a little disappointing i thought. the house, for example, doesnt really resemble the real (or animated) one at all.
the back to the future series is worth getting for the doc brown mini fig alone...
personally i think you cant beat the old (1980-88) electric train sets tho.

shes got the ewok village as well which looks awesome...and obviously the millenium falcon looks sweet also. i'll grab some pics next time im at hers.
the simpsons stuff was a little disappointing i thought. the house, for example, doesnt really resemble the real (or animated) one at all.
the back to the future series is worth getting for the doc brown mini fig alone...
personally i think you cant beat the old (1980-88) electric train sets tho.
The ewok village is a great piece. Loved the look of it when I first saw it.
A Simpsons second set is coming out from what I've read. Hopefully better than the first.

I have always been a huge Star Wars fan & bought several sets in the late nineties & early 2000's. They were packed up long ago, however it has been great fun re building them and handing them down to my 7 year old who absolutely loves Star Wars.

The biggest one we have is Jango Fetts Slave 1.

My son has been pestering me to buy the Star Wars AT AT for ages, so think that will be the next purchase!

Didnt quite get the death star I had hoped for but she didnt do too badly I guess, looks like my Saturday is taken care of lol

Sweet wish I had one. I'll focus on completing the hobbit sets before getting into other stuff. Only need 4 sets and 2 polybag sets.
Put some pics up when your done mate.

Back
Top Bottom