WANTED: Michael Jordan 90s inserts

jbabz84

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
Hey guys
Im trying to complete all of Jordans cards from his championship yrs with the Bulls
this is what i have left. Looking for ungraded aswell. please let me know as i have paypal ready. Thanks

96/97
Metal Maximim Metal #4
Metal Precious Metal Shredders #241
Ultra Court Masters #2
Ultra Starring Role #4

97/98
E-X2001 Jambalaya #6
Flair Showcase Row 0
Fleer Thrill Seekers #7
Fleer Total O #5
Metal Universe Championship Galaxy #1
Metal Universe Chaampionship Hardware #5
SPx Promotion #PM1
Skybox Premium Competitive Advantage #CA3
Ultra Court Masters #CM1
Ultra Stars #1
Z-Force Big Men On Court #9
Upper Deck Holojams #1

Last edited:
@jbabz84 Theres a Jambalaya on ebay for auction

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-Skybox...18947036?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item4ad01a08dc

You should be able to get it for about $7000-$9000. Good Luck ;)

But seriously, can you post a pic of your MJ PMG Green? I've never ever seen one.

I'd love to just get a Longley green, let alone an MJ.

I am curious to see as well!
Although i don't quite follow how this topic was brought up in the context of what has been posted in this thread?

Its seems a fair stretch to assume since he is looking for all cards from his championship years and has not listed all extremely rare masterpieces/ gems etc that he then must own them all! (i know this can't be true anyway)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/natsturner/9074447243/in/photostream/

9074447243_0083d90851_b.jpg

Why would anyone assume he's got a PMG green or all the other super rare stuff just because he's trying to get those MJ cards on that list?...

Some of those cards on the list can be found anywhere at anytime...

It looks to me like he's trying to get all the mid level stuff, which isn't too hard to do...

I have spoken to him a few times, about normal cards, nothing over $1000, seems like he knows his stuff to me....

Why would anyone assume he's got a PMG green or all the other super rare stuff just because he's trying to get those MJ cards on that list?...

Some of those cards on the list can be found anywhere at anytime...

It looks to me like he's trying to get all the mid level stuff, which isn't too hard to do...

I have spoken to him a few times, about normal cards, nothing over $1000, seems like he knows his stuff to me....

If you take his comment literally ie:

Im trying to complete all of Jordans cards from his championship yrs with the Bulls
this is what i have left

It would imply he has all Jordan cards which are not listed above, which technically would include all rare serial numbered and 1/1 of cards.
I did not make that assumption, just there was a sudden discussion of a green pmg, out of nowhere. Which peaked my interest.

However i agree that it is incredibly unlikely this is true (sorry jbabz84!) and also a bit absurd to jump to that conclusion based on what has been posted in this thread alone (that's why i was curious if there was some other dialogue going on?)

If you take his comment literally ie:

It would imply he has all Jordan cards which are not listed above, which technically would include all rare serial numbered and 1/1 of cards.
I did not make that assumption, just there was a sudden discussion of a green pmg, out of nowhere. Which peaked my interest.

However i agree that it is incredibly unlikely this is true (sorry jbabz84!) and also a bit absurd to jump to that conclusion based on what has been posted in this thread alone (that's why i was curious if there was some other dialogue going on?)

Yes, the mention of a Green PMG out of nowhere got me interested just like you....

I read it and came to the conclusion a guy chasing those cards listed wouldn't need help finding them if he owned a Green PMG (a $50,000-$100,000 card) along with the rest of the rare stuff....

Now he will bust out all a green and make us look stupid...lol:cautious:

At least now I'll have a look at what I got to help on that list, so it's not a total thread hijack....:yellow:

Fellas.... It was a tongue in cheek comment about taking his comment literally

But, on the odd chance that he is meaning it literally, Id love to see an MJ green PMG owned by an OZCT member.

There is Mid End Stuff, High End stuff, and then theres Id rather use that money for a house/car stuff
I love the hobby but not silly enough to hunt down and buy a 100k plus PMG Green Jordan and buy it

I went on beckett.com and bought the Jordan checklist. Eliminated all the european cards, jordan sets, less known brands and all 1of1 stuff
So no, there is no PMG Green for me

Good Idea.

Chasing all of Kobe's euro cards did my head in. Glad Im up to date now. But if I started again, I would do what you did and just exclude them from my checklist.

I HAVE A MJ PMG GREEN - BUT ITS NOT FOR SALE.

how i got it , you may ask ???

i found one on the net , printed it off , cut it out and stuck over a $2 card.....

thats how i have my green PMG of MJ..

LIST UPDATED

Does anybody have the
Topps Gallery Players Private Issue #10
Had a deal with somebody off an other forum but unfortunatly deal didnt eventuate

Bumping this
havent been on for a while as i was saving cash for my wedding and house
Now im back looking to continue my PC

Hit me up if anybody has Higher End inserts

Hey mate, I have these, they are PC but may think of moving for the right price :)

96/97
Metal Precious Metal Shredders #241
Ultra Starring Role #4

97/98
Fleer Total O #5
Metal Universe Chaampionship Hardware #5
Skybox Premium Competitive Advantage #CA3
Upper Deck Holojams #1

Back
Top Bottom