2013 Topps Five Star Break

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Wanted to break a higher end NFL product for a change and liked Five Star, so gave it a go. Wasn't a great box though, scans will follow soon... If anyone see's anything they like, give me a yell...

Nice Marcus Allen hit! What bizarre numbering on the base with /208!

Yeah, was happy with that, liked the guy when he was playing and it brings back memories of when I first started following NFL. But the rest was pretty ordinary I reckon...you win some, you lose some I suppose.

Unfortunately you tend to loose more than win when it comes to NFL! Non-sport seems to have a lot better return overall I have noticed.

Unfortunately you tend to loose more than win when it comes to NFL! Non-sport seems to have a lot better return overall I have noticed.

You're spot on there.... I always wondered why so many sports collectors eventually drifted to non-sport, but can see why now...

Scans of the cards...

2013FiveStar-1.jpg

2013FiveStar-2.jpg

Nice Marcus Allen card. Was this the DA cardworld order?

Yeah mate, finally found it at the local post office...not sure what happened, just a total balls up by the looks...at least it wasn't lost !

This box could have been better, but the non-sport stuff in the same order delivered, so it all wasn't bad.

Yeah nice Marcus Allen. Always nice to come across players from that and other past eras.

All nice looking cards though.

Back
Top Bottom