No longer collecting
Real Name
Ant
eBay User
ant2435
COMC User
awoj21
Hey guys,
I have participated in a lot of comps and giveaways over the years so I thought it was about time I did my own. Sorry nothing major to give away, apart from the Mashburn cards :p, but I guess it is for free :) . The carter isn't in the best condition so do what you will with it.

Sorry, open to people with postal address in Australia only and the competition will run until the 2015 All star game reserves are announced. They are due to be announced January 29 US time I believe so lets make the cut off time 11.59pm, Thursday 29/1 South Australian time to enter just to make sure.

To win all the cards scanned below, tell me who you think will make the all-star reserves for both the east AND west teams.

The person who picks the most players selected on the bench for both the east and west teams combined will get all cards listed below. In the event of a tie, whoever posted first will win.

One entry per person so once you have made your selection that's it!
Good luck
Ant

Starters announced are:
THE EAST

LeBron James, Cavaliers
Carmelo Anthony, Knicks
Pau Gasol, Bulls
John Wall, Wizards
Kyle Lowry, Raptors

THE WEST

Blake Griffin, Clippers
Marc Gasol, Grizzlies
Anthony Davis, Pelicans
Stephen Curry, Warriors
Kobe Bryant, Lakers

Last edited:
East
PG - Derrick Rose; SG - Joe Johnson; SF - DeRozen; PF - Millsap; C - Horford

West
PG - Lilliard; SG - Klay Thompson; SF - Kahwi Leonard; PF - Aldridge; C - Tyson Chandler

My reserve side

East - Jeff Teague, Jimmy Butler, Al Horford, Paul Millsap, Andre Drummond, Kyle Korver and Derrick Rose

West - James Harden, Kevin Durant, Tim Duncan, Klay Thompson, Damien Lillard, Dirk Nowitzki, Chris Paul

East: Jeff Teague, Al Horford, Jimmy Butler, Brandon Knight, Bradley Beal, Chris Bosh, Andre Drummond

West: James Harden (will replace Bryant as starter), Damian Lillard, Deandre Jordan, Klay Thompson, Chris Paul, Kevin Durant, Tim Duncan, DeMarcus Cousins

Cheers for the comp!

Nice competition man!

EAST - Derrick Rose, Jeff Teague, Al Horford, Jimmy Butler, Paul Millsap, Kyrie Irving, Chris Bosh

WEST - James Harden, Kevin Durant, LaMarcus Aldridge, Chris Paul, DeMarcus Cousins, Russell Westbrook, Klay Thompson

(edited because I had John Wall then realised he is a starter haha)

Last edited:
Thanks for the comp :thumbsup: Here's mine.

Reserves:

East - Kyrie Irving,Dwyane Wade,Jeff Teague,Jimmy Butler,Paul Millsap,Chris Bosh & Nikola Vucevic

West - James Harden,Chris Paul,Klay Thompson,Damian Lillard,Tim Duncan,Kevin Durant & DeMarcus Cousins

Last edited:
Thanks for the comp :thumbsup: Here's mine.

Reserves:

East - Kyrie Irving,Dwyane Wade,Jeff Teague,Jimmy Butler,Paul Millsap,Chris Bosh & Nikola Vucevic

West - James Harden,Russell Westbrook,Chris Paul,Damian Lillard,Tim Duncan,Kevin Durant & DeMarcus Cousins

Saying that if Kobe is injured ,replace by Harden and would include Klay Thompson on the West reserves.
Good point with kobe
But to be fair, will stick to your original picks and any reserves that start for an injured player counts as a correct pick.
So if Harden is a reserve and starts for Kobe, that is a correct guess but I won't count Thompson if he is selected

Great idea, and thank you of course :)

East- Love, Kyrie, Wade, Bosh, Butler, Teague, Millsap

West- Thompson, CP3, Aldridge, Durant, Westbrook, Lillard, Cousins

Thanks to all those who have entered so far.
Just a reminder that it is open to people with postal address in Australia only and the competition will run until the 2015 All star game reserves are announced. They are due to be announced January 29 US time I believe so lets make the cut off time 11.59pm, Thursday 29/1 South Australian time.

Great comp, got me thinking that is for sure... :rolleyes:

East: Butler, Teague, Millsap, Irving, Horford, Bosh & P. Gasol

West: Harden, Lillard, Thompson, Westbrook, Duncan, Cousins & Aldridge

Thanks Ant! :cool:

My pick of Irving is starting to look alot better after today, assuming it's not too late for it to sway some votes.

To clarify, any edited post will be based on picking your reserves on the edited day, time etc not the original date and time etc.

I'm also not counting any edited picks from now on. Only new selections (from those that havnet already selected) will count up until 11.59pm SA time tonight

Last edited:
Ok All-star reserves have been announced

Eastern Conference
Chris Bosh, Heat
Jimmy Butler, Bulls
Al Horford, Hawks
Kyrie Irving, Cavaliers
Paul Millsap, Hawks
Jeff Teague, Hawks
Dwyane Wade, Heat

Western Conference
LaMarcus Aldridge, Trail Blazers
Tim Duncan, Spurs
Kevin Durant, Thunder
James Harden, Rockets
Chris Paul, Clippers
Klay Thompson, Warriors
Russell Westbrook, Thunder

Congratulations to @magohaydz who selected 11 of the 14 correct. PM me your address mate
@Glayam20 was unlucky to miss out as he also selected 11 but picked after Hayden. Ill hook you up with something G.

Adam Silver will possibly announce who he will select to replace the injured players but they wont count for correct picks as they weren't in the initial selection.
Thanks to all who entered.
Cheers
Ant

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks heaps man! I guess my first year of NBA League Pass subscription has paid off (not for my sleep though hahaha - I watch WAY too many games).

This was a great competition mate, very much appreciated. I cant believe so few people actually put in for picks...

I'll PM you now Ant.

And Bad luck Glayam... I noticed this morning (like 20 minutes ago, so too late to give you a heads up) you had selected Pau, but he was a starter, otherwise you likely would have beaten me.

Back
Top Bottom