Lego thread

Shaunao1983

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shaun
Thought to start this thread as it would be cool to hear from other lego collectors.
What sort of lego do you buy and collect?
I have recently discovered that there is so many different collections including: the Simpsons, Star Wars, teenage mutant ninja turtles, ghostbusters, back to the future, batman, lord of the rings, pirates of the Caribbean.
Recently I have started buying the hobbit lego sets. Most sets depict a scene from the movies. Some sets are big and some are small polybag sets. The big sets have different functions which is cool. Each set comes with mini figures. Each set has been great fun assembeling.
So is there any lego fans out there?

I have been collecting the Lego mini-figure collections they do with my 12-year old boy. We have the complete Simpsons mini-figure collection; about half of the Lego Movie collection; and a few other assorted ones. I also couldn't resist not buying the Ghostbusters vehicle set recently; and strongly considering the De Lorean from Back to the Future.

Awesome thread cant wait to see what everyone out there has! loves me some lego

Need to get some Simpsons stuff but we have a couple of cool Star Wars ones

millennium falcon (@cherrycollectables this is how the finished one looks :p )

this r2d2 is awesome, so much fun to build

Matt I take my hat off to you - you have FAR more patience than I do!! PS they look brilliant mate!

I collect Lego City and have done since I was a kid!
I have it on display at the moment:
10011186_10151989569281795_1837632958_n.jpg

1780808_10151989569276795_693728037_n.jpg

1959634_10151989569296795_860782699_n.jpg

1187119_10151989569421795_1967099324_n.jpg

1779189_10151989569506795_1430732127_n.jpg

1779758_10151989569546795_693183876_n.jpg

1964920_10151989569576795_397881526_n.jpg

1150777_10151989569456795_1056467860_n.jpg

Some sweet collections guys. I've only been collecting for less than a month and I'm hooked. Hopefully over Time I will be able to put some pics up of my Hobbit collection.
Keep the pics coming , they look awesome.

Last edited:
I have been collecting the Lego mini-figure collections they do with my 12-year old boy. We have the complete Simpsons mini-figure collection; about half of the Lego Movie collection; and a few other assorted ones. I also couldn't resist not buying the Ghostbusters vehicle set recently; and strongly considering the De Lorean from Back to the Future.
Those 2 sets you mentioned are on my want list.

Awesome I love Star Wars , there's a heap of different Star Wars sets. The millenium falcon is one I want.

I have wanted this R2D2 for quite some time (and I am not even a Star Wars fan!)

We have a bunch of city sets at home - fire station, police station, petrol station among a few others as well as some random sets I can't remember the name for (an underwater robotic set with a big shark like creature is one of them!).

Got to love me some Lego!

Brad that Lego City stuff is awesome mate!

I love Lego. I haven't got anything major, but this was fun to put together for my little son.

20150125_194138.jpg

I also got him these 2 minifigures last week.

20150125_194238.jpg

I absolutely love the Star Wars and TMNT Lego. Especially since they make smaller ones for the kids, got them in to that and we've expanded in to some of the bigger sets. For me, I bought a Star Wars A-Wing, X-Wing and B-Wing…and have dreams of getting the Death Star and then putting all the mini X-Wings around it.

If anyone is looking to trade, I have a Back to the Future Delorean, Mint in box to trade for the Ghostbusters set (mint, new in box). Drop me a PM if interested.

i mainly collect the 4.5/9 volt train sets. the 772x & 774x series being my main focus. got a bit of pirate & space stuff aswell. will post some pics later if anyones interested...
my aunt is in a league of her own tho. her collection is insane. worth more than her house...literally. her massive death star is unreal.
for those talking about getting delorians, there are actually three. one for each film, all slightly different.
actually trying to get rid of some if anyones looking. mainly from the original pirate series, but some other random stuff aswell.

Oh man I would love a deathstar.... been nagging my partner for years, its my birthday this week so always hold out a little bit of hope it will appear...

i mainly collect the 4.5/9 volt train sets. the 772x & 774x series being my main focus. got a bit of pirate & space stuff aswell. will post some pics later if anyones interested...
my aunt is in a league of her own tho. her collection is insane. worth more than her house...literally. her massive death star is unreal.
for those talking about getting delorians, there are actually three. one for each film, all slightly different.
actually trying to get rid of some if anyones looking. mainly from the original pirate series, but some other random stuff aswell.
Post some pics mate would love to see what you have.

I also collect the minifigures also a few of the bigger kits like the Haunted House and Space Shuttle and the opera house (which is still waiting to be built)

it is a great relaxing tool for me..

Back
Top Bottom