Hot Heat Mailday!

Aronzo33

Miami Heat Fan. Zo and Birdman
Real Name
Aaron
COMC User
MiamiHeatFanatic
Here's a selection of Miami Heat cards that have come through the last 3 months I never got around to posting. Again always thankful to members here that help me out very much appreciated. Let's start with Thunder Dan!

Numbered 1/20
Thunder Dan3.JPG

Numbered 1/35
Thunder Dan2.jpg

And a super gorgeous Immaculate Numbers patch numbered 1/13
Thunder Dan1.JPG

Can't go past any Heat Silo's! Been waiting for the Shane Battier silo to pop up, finally saw it on ebay after a long wait.

Numbered 2/8
DSC00229.JPG

47/49
DSC00231.JPG

25/49
Ray Allen.JPG

Thanks to @parra lettics for this UD treasure!

Numbered 1/6
UD4.JPG

Have to have D-Wade in there! 4/60
Wade.JPG

Norris Cole Christmas Patch! Numbered 1/9
Cole1.JPG

And now for the player that actually turned me into a NBA nut when he came out of Georgetown and drafted 2nd overall behind Shaq in 1992...

My main man Alonzo Mourning!

My first Sole of the Game, it's such a nice card in hand! Love all the grit on the sole. 20/45
Zo6.JPG

Love Flawless, 6/20
Zo5.JPG

And finally NBA Champions Ring Bearers 2006 the year Zo finally got his ring. How creative would it be if Panini made these with real diamonds or even just cubic zirconia, would look very cool!

Numbered 1/25
Zo1.JPG

Cheers for looking

Thanks Mark, yes Sole of the Game card is gorgeous I'd be so tempted to collect the whole set, incredible mix of former and current superstars but I think I missed the boat, they're not so readily available and on the expensive side :thumbsdown: will cost a pretty penny to go for the whole set now. How's your Human Highlight Film collection going?

Thanks Mark, yes Sole of the Game card is gorgeous I'd be so tempted to collect the whole set, incredible mix of former and current superstars but I think I missed the boat, they're not so readily available and on the expensive side :thumbsdown: will cost a pretty penny to go for the whole set now. How's your Human Highlight Film collection going?

Just been perusing the Panini checklist for that set ... alas no Jacques Wilkins for me :(
Have been looking at the Leaf product similar to this, hardly comparable but I may invest.

One big one incoming soon, one of my white whales ticked off the list, thanks for asking mate.

Nice assortment of cards mate, obviously not too concerned about team uniforms on the card. Silos ftw!

very night heat day.

just need a deng in there now lol.

Thanks @Cobretti, Deng is having a nice first season with Miami putting up solid numbers. His name keeps popping up in trade talks, I hope the Heat don't deal him away, he does a bit of everything and needs to stay in the rotation.

Yeah not too bad thanks mate, you can see some of my ZO stuff here: http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/banziniAU/library/ZO?sort=3&page=1
see my other folders for Miami Heat / NBA Random stuff :)

Do you have a site with your collection?
Wow what a collection @banzini!! You have heaps of beautiful Zo cards! =D>:woot: Great to see a quality Zo/Heat collector downunder! Do you have any other signed Zo items? I have signed size 18 game used shoes, snapback, jersey and 16x20 of zo. I'll send you a link to my bucket :thumbsup:

Beautiful Heat additions! Insane Thunder Dan patch right there!
Cheers @Roydngr it is pretty insane! haha thanks mate :)

Wow what a collection @banzini!! You have heaps of beautiful Zo cards! =D>:woot: Great to see a quality Zo/Heat collector downunder! Do you have any other signed Zo items? I have signed size 18 game used shoes, snapback, jersey and 16x20 of zo. I'll send you a link to my bucket :thumbsup:

Yeah mate I have the 00-01 Fleer Legacy full sized jersey signed. They came one per box out of these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-01-Fle...64335954?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item5889854a52

Looks alright, you remind me, I should place a pic of it in my bucket. :D

speaking of pics << there it is as my avatar LOL :D

Back
Top Bottom