Hi all.

Tazhawk

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
It's around this time each year that I get a decent chance to sort through my collections, and arrange the cards I've gathered through the year.

While I'm not in it for the money, but rather the thrill of the chase and just to collect some nice cards, I thought I should get a rough idea of some values, just so I know which cards could perhaps receive a little more care in regards to storing them.

Well, a few weeks ago, that search brought me here, and it's fair to say that poking around here has really boosted my enthusiasm for the hobby. I've also learnt quite a bit in a very short time, and have already made good use of some of the advice and ideas I've come across here, so thanks everyone.

My main areas of interest are AFL and NFL, but I've also got some basketball and baseball stuff from the early/mid '90's.

While my main AFL target area is anything Hawthorn, I need to pick a more narrow area to focus on in NFL, but as yet I can't decide on what, but there's certainly some inspiration in the great PC's I've come across here.

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out on the various want lists and will be happy to help out when I can.

Looking forward to my stay, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom