What do you want to see in the next A League Release?

i personally dont mind the stats/ratings on the front of the cards but i would like to see a write up about the player on the back giving us a bit of background on the player, especially if it is not a player i am familiar with.
I would also like to see cards for the players that featured in the a-league allstars v Juventus game (inserts perhaps)

Do you have any of this release yet mate?

Honestly, I haven't touched the product as it hasn't appealed to me, no signature etc, just made it seem like I was collecting a set of base cards. Same scenario with mate, he usually buys a few cases of Soccer cards, but even he had no interest in this. On the flip side, it means more $$$ for the Topps EPL release.
I'm hoping the next release will be bigger and better.

Ok Guys and Girls,

Given the feedback on the first A League release from Tap 'N' Play, what is it that you are looking for in an A League Release?

What cards appeal to you? What inserts do you want to see as part of any future releases?

I will be feeding this info back to Tap 'n' Play so post away!

Cheers
Matt

Hi Matt,

With the TnP cricket release now is shops, we can turn our attention to the next a-league release that was referenced as being a 10 year anniversary release.

Of course all of of us still can't complete the first TnP a-league set, but apart from that, is the next a-league release still proceeding?

If so, any clues as to what we can look forward to in the release and the likely release date?

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but it might be an idea to have an option to buy the remaining cards from Tap n Play, possibly a limited number, similar to what Panini does with the world cup stickers.

I'd like to see another company take over because T&P are horrible. Even though they had limited time to release this set did they not have any designs done before submitting for the licence. Not to mention they don't seem to care at all that people were spending crazy amounts of money buying packs to try and get cards that weren't even made.

I don't see them getting any better after seeing what they did with the cricket release

Back
Top Bottom