NFL Discussion Thread. (SPOILERS)

Totally shattered.
So many 1%ers not converted. You cannot give a good team a sniff because they will take it.
Oh Well Superbowl party still on at my house in BNE if anyone's keen.

#GoHawks 2 years in a row! Much more worried about playing the Pats this year then I was against Denver last.

Wow, that's an ugly scoreline for the Colts.... Guess I'm barracking for the Seachickens for a couple of weeks...only coz it makes the NFC West look better!!;)

It is not often I would support the Seahawks, but against the Patriots it's a no brainer!

Did everyone see that the Patriots are being investigated for using deflated balls in their game and could be facing a fine and / or loosing draft picks AGAIN

It is not often I would support the Seahawks, but against the Patriots it's a no brainer!

Did everyone see that the Patriots are being investigated for using deflated balls in their game and could be facing a fine and / or loosing draft picks AGAIN
Yep. Up to their usual shenanigans again...

Patriots win will end a very deflating year on the other hand if Seahawks Win......more of the same

#GoHawks 2 years in a row! Much more worried about playing the Pats this year then I was against Denver last.

Feel for you James but....Like a good game of Cluedo - Who done it

Every one was saying BRADY, BRADY, BRADY.....but it was the........... BUTLER

Man what a game huge respect for Brady the guy is a gun no running game and had to rely on getting first downs on his wee man well done pats.
I know every man and his dog are thinking why not lynch 1yard out but they tried a suprise play and got picked in a remarkable play that's what makes history 1play and a rookie who got beat for a freak gain the play before that's destiny

Wow!! I don't understand the playcall at all! Why try a risky surprise play, when you have Beastmode to run the ball in.Not saying it was a sure thing Beastmode would have scored, but I think the odds would have definitively been a lot more favourable! Even a QB sneak with Wilson. Even running the ball every down (including fourth) and failing would have be a lot more respectable!

Wow!! I don't understand the playcall at all! Why try a risky surprise play, when you have Beastmode to run the ball in.Not saying it was a sure thing Beastmode would have scored, but I think the odds would have definitively been a lot more favourable! Even a QB sneak with Wilson. Even running the ball every down (including fourth) and failing would have be a lot more respectable!
I think Cris Collinsworth said it best. Something along the lines of being able to live with trying to rush and fail but not living with what they did.

If it comes off, Russell Wilson is a genius and a Superbowl Legend. But they rolled the dice when they didn't really have to.
With 20/20 hindsight it will forever be considered a terrible decision not to run from there.

That ending will be remembered like The Crying Game...an absolute shock to the system.

Coach and QB for Seattle will end up like Ray Finkle...'laces out...' in Ace Ventura.

If it comes off, Russell Wilson is a genius and a Superbowl Legend. But they rolled the dice when they didn't really have to.
With 20/20 hindsight it will forever be considered a terrible decision not to run from there.

That is the thing, it is like it was done more as a way to pad the stats of Wilson to help him get the MVP and not Lynch than it was for the team to win the game. It will be interesting to see what happens with Lynch - he has been rumored so much already about wanting a new contract and I have seen a couple rumors already about this maybe being the way the team was trying to make Wilson appear more valuable to the team than Lynch to barter him down some money?

Back
Top Bottom