Ebay Seller : rachy30486

He now has another eBay name 308hsv
Just bidded up all my stuff I managed to block him and cancel all his bids just in time I guess I pissed him off, this is his details on his account
simon tella
78 logon street
city, Victoria 3981
Australia

I have reported them with eBay again as he was sending me threatening messages if anyone else has received threats I suggest you do the same
Here is reply I got from eBay

Thank you for contacting eBay and reporting vhsle6. We take reports of members who break our rules very seriously.

I can assure you that we are investigating on this member's account and appropriate actions will be taken if ever we find any violations. We are also investigating further on their feedback scores and listings as of the moment. We are extremely concerned about members who take away the integrity of a fair trade.

As soon as these sanctions accumulate on their account, then our actions will progress and in some cases this means that the member may be allowed to continue to use eBay, but on a limited and closely monitored basis.

In order to protect members’ privacy, we can’t discuss the results of our investigation or any action we took. This will assure you that we’ll also keep your account information private.

We're glad that you communicated with us and brought this matter to our attention.

Thank you for choosing eBay and always keep safe.

Warm regards,

Pfft the same response I got. Let's be honest, they're not doing shit.

Ozcardtrader has a more dedicated team handling fraud than they do.

Bunch of fucking wankers ebay.

Yep you would think after multiple complaints they might go hmmm maybe there is a problem here, they say they are looking into there feedback, what the hell for? He has perfect feedback because he does the deals off eBay, I guess because he does it that way it's not there problem

Hi guys,

I'm the person who "brought" the triple signature off vhsle6 for the bargain price of $900. A bank transfer to Jordan Smith. I was a bit suspicious as he kept putting off supplying me with the tracking number. Then I found this thread... and yep it looks like I have been scammed. I'm trying to put together as much information on this guy as possible, so that I can take it all to the police. I have contacted the last 5 people on his ebay feedback list asking for what name and address he supplied.

Any information (names, addresses, account details) you guys can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Now to call my bank, then ebay.

Sorry to hear that mate, had a feeling he would get someone, your not the 1st and won't be the last I'm afraid plenty of people on here should be able to help you out with the info you need his address is on here somewhere he is a real prick this bloke, my advice get as much info as you can and go to police contact eBay, not that they will do anything as he has had that many complaints about him yet is still allowed to do it, if the cops won't do anything pay him a visit, and Jordan smith is not his real name its Jayden farrugia in pretty sure it's all in this thread, because it's bank deposit you can put any name you like as banks only work with bsb and account numbers

Hi guys,

I'm the person who "brought" the triple signature off vhsle6 for the bargain price of $900. A bank transfer to Jordan Smith. I was a bit suspicious as he kept putting off supplying me with the tracking number. Then I found this thread... and yep it looks like I have been scammed. I'm trying to put together as much information on this guy as possible, so that I can take it all to the police. I have contacted the last 5 people on his ebay feedback list asking for what name and address he supplied.

Any information (names, addresses, account details) you guys can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Now to call my bank, then ebay.

Pm me your email address bud.

The guy is obviously a serial scammer.

If anyone has an address for this guy, I would really like to know.

I have called Ebay, they can see the emails between both of us where he asked to be paid off Ebay to avoid fees, they have at least 3 different item numbers for the same triple signature card and they are currently doing their thing. Whether or not it is useful remains to be seen.

My bank said there was nothing that they could do and to contact the police.

I have just received a message from one of the sellers he brought off with a name, address and phone number (which is disconnected).

I think the only viable option to get my $900 back is to pass on as much information as possible to the police. So, please any addresses this guy has passed on will be appreciated.

This is the first time since I have been collecting cards that I have been scammed. All you real card collectors are solid and trustworthy and I want to put a stop to this guy before he can steal from anyone else.

Keep us updated mate we want this prick locked up, contact @banana he has been gathering a lot of info on this guy and between yous might be able to finally get something done, if you take a police report into your bank they will do more to get your money back

The guy is obviously a serial scammer.

If anyone has an address for this guy, I would really like to know.

I have called Ebay, they can see the emails between both of us where he asked to be paid off Ebay to avoid fees, they have at least 3 different item numbers for the same triple signature card and they are currently doing their thing. Whether or not it is useful remains to be seen.

My bank said there was nothing that they could do and to contact the police.

I have just received a message from one of the sellers he brought off with a name, address and phone number (which is disconnected).

I think the only viable option to get my $900 back is to pass on as much information as possible to the police. So, please any addresses this guy has passed on will be appreciated.

This is the first time since I have been collecting cards that I have been scammed. All you real card collectors are solid and trustworthy and I want to put a stop to this guy before he can steal from anyone else.
Sorry to hear about this Aaron. I'm pretty sure you can find his address in this thread or contact negrofc.

I filled out an ACORN police report. The report number is ARN-THRT-A8A6. I would appreciate it if anyone else who has been scammed by this guy also go to the ACORN site (link is in this forum) and file a report. Whenever you are asked to describe anything, finish your description with something along the lines of - "I am aware of a previous online report being made against the same person for committing the same crime. Report No ARN-THRT-A8A6 logged by Arron Hughes on the 29th January."

Hopefully we can link all the reports together and give the police a reason to act.

I also reported the incident to Ebay, who issued me with a warning the next day!!! Then yesterday sent me a survey for feedback on my recent customer support experience. I lost my Sh*t with them. I told them that I know of a handful of complaints made against this user for scamming, abusive language, and failure to pay for items. I know of at least 6 different log ins he is using (rachy30486, vhsle6, 1hot8, 308hsv, jetsle, billphon). And all this was found out in 3 hours without the access you have to ebay. And their inaction and willingness to do nothing to this user has now cost me $900. He should have been booted off ebay months ago. And I finished with Congratulations for looking the other way while someone is using your resources and website to commit numerous crimes.

Doubt Ebay will act. They seem willing to do nothing.

Lastly I reported the incident to my local commonwealth bank. I gave them a copy of the transaction from my bank to the Commonwealth, a copy of the ACORN report and I supplied them with the Jamie Zammit name and the 1 Thistledown Court address. They said it would be handed onto their fraud department. What action they will take remains to be seen.

Next week I will visit my bank with the same paperwork and try to get me money back. I would also like to find out where he got the photo of the triple signature card from (Cardzone, Footycards...) so I can alert them that he is using their image in his fraud and urge them to place a police report. Next is to find his phone number. How many Zammits can there be in the Victorian phone book?

Not happy at being ripped off. Like a said before, I have dealt with heaps of card sellers and found all you guys to be trustworthy. Maybe that is why he found it easy to run his scam.

Good job mate, the reason he runs these scams is because he can its all set up so he can do it easy without getting caught, it's easy money for him and he thinks he is untouchable, he has been doing this a long time now and I bet he hasn't even had a knock on his door, I really do hope someone catches up with him and he gets what he deserves, and as for eBay well they are just as big of crooks as this guy they don't care about there customers at all, it's all about money in there pockets as far as they are concerned

He is getting his photos off other ebay sales. Just right click on picture and save picture. Then go to location that you saved them and have a look at the picture names and attributes. You will see a lot of similarities.

OK, new developments....

So far I have contacted vhsle6 on numerous occasions. I made an Ebay complaint. I filled out an ACORN police report. And I went into my local commonwealth bank with a copy of my bank transfer details and a copy of the ACORN police report, and they were passing it all onto their fraud department.

Yesterday I saw my Bank (Defence Bank) and they were of the opinion that if the name on the Commonwealth Bank was wrong the money should never have gone in. A quick look through this discussion forum shows that the names Jordan Smith (the name I used. It also appears on pg 12 & 10), Jayden High (pg 6), and Racheal Farrugia has been linked with the account (pg 5).

I have printed off these pages and was ready to go back into the Commonwealth when I received 2 emails from vhsle6 this morning. I will copy and paste them (this guy has really bad writing skills). The first one was send at 6:24...
What is with calling the bank and police? I told u it's been posted I'm still waiting for a reply back. U want to take further actions be .my guest. There is nothing I can do till I get a reply so do what u want

Then at 7:08 I got this one...
item has been posted to me not to you. I gave your details so don't no why its coming to me. it should arrive within the next week. send me a email on Friday hopefully it has arrived when it does ill post same day and give you the tracking details. or just get the police to contact me and ill handle things from there its your choice

It looks like the cops and the bank have had a word with this guy. Does anyone out there think he actually has this triple brownlow signature card and under the pressured from the police and his bank, he is going to send it? I might have a chat with my wife this afternoon (she would like me to add that it was her that told me it was a dodgy deal and to recall the deposit a day after I sent it. I insisted that his Ebay feedback was good so everything will be OK), and then go see the Commonwealth bank tomorrow.

Any thoughts? I would love for the police to get it and post it. How can I organise that?

Sorry for the whole War & Peace write up, but I figure if I post everything that I have done, it might be able to help others who have been stung.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom