United Mail Day - Updated 12/1/2015

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
So after deciding to continue on with my PC I have gone a bit crazy and kicked myself back into motivated mode... so here's what I have picked up in the last couple of weeks
The TPG Rio Ferdinand 1/1 looks so much cooler in hand!

oshea.jpg
owen jersey.jpg
tierney man red.jpg
pugh man red.jpg
richardson man red.jpg
richardson authentic threads auto.jpg
rio 1of1.jpg
rvn 64 of 100.jpg
rvn legendary.jpg
scholes manuscripts.jpg
silvestre gold.jpg

Also put my entire PC into Ultra Pro 1 touches ... Sheesh, that was a mission! Looks amazing though. Got some crackers incoming which I will post up next week.

Sweet mail day bro!!!

I'm so glad you didn't decide to sell up your collection, it's the best Man U collection going around :thumbsup:, looking forward to more.

A few more hit the PO Box today... Been after the Giggs and Neville for ages. I only need the Scholes from the /100 Manuscripts Black for the set! The Young/Fellaini dual patch Platinum 1/1 is cool as well. For the price - I couldn't knock it back!!

giggs manuscripts.jpg
young fellaini 1 of 1.jpg
neville manuscripts.jpg

A few more bits incoming - although the Vidic auto and jersey cards are Inter and are not in MUFC kit , it is the only licensed stuff of him on card so I can deal with it!! The football is 2014/15 squad. I haven't seen all the autographs on it but from the couple of pics I saw it has Herrera, Shaw, RVP, De Gea and few other new lads. Other than that a few random jersey and auto cards...BTW my goal by years end in a post I put up months ago was 250 I am at about 260 in hand and growing!
Link to this months purchases so far: http://manchesterunitedcollection.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=15766805

I'm a NFL collector but hit a few Man United cards in 2014 Topps Premier Gold.
Di Maria New Signings Insert & a Falcao Green Auto /99. should arrive in a few weeks if ur interested PM me & I'll let you know when they are in hand.

Well today was like xmas at the old po box! Sorry for the crappy pic but was in a rush to load em on here! The van Nistelrooy gold legendary 5/10 is a ripper.. rare as rocking horse sh!t
20150112_175742.jpg

Mammoth mail day, great viewing bro. I don't think I've ever seen the RVN 5/10 auto, how long have you been looking for that?

Mammoth mail day, great viewing bro. I don't think I ever seen the RVN 5/10 auto, how long have you been looking for that?
Cheers Raj
I have never seen it for sale before. When I saw it I had to have it lol. The golds from that Legendary set are super rare so to have Scholes and now RVN is pretty cool

nice cards. great collection.
as I have a similar collection that no-one ever sees I can appreciate the hard work and sometimes luck that goes into finding some of the cards.
I hope to get some new cards from Africa in the next few weeks when I am there. I shall see if I can get some to sell here on this site.

nice cards. great collection.
as I have a similar collection that no-one ever sees I can appreciate the hard work and sometimes luck that goes into finding some of the cards.
I hope to get some new cards from Africa in the next few weeks when I am there. I shall see if I can get some to sell here on this site.
Hi Dave
Yes I think I have sold some of my doubles to you via ebay. Let me know if you have any doubles that I don't have and I will happily buy them from you. Travel safe

Back
Top Bottom