Always use a Trade agreement.

Can i just ask what difference does the trade agreement really make besides making it more public for others to see

Sorry to hear Haydn.

I have done heaps of trades without using a trade agreement because i trust members on here.

I prefer to use registered post too. I don't in trades under $15. But anything above. It's an extra $4 or something like that, but it takes the "worry" off you if it disappears. I've had two parcels in the last three months posted normal, not arrive. It makes my blood boil.

M

I agree, name them please. We all rely on each other to keep this site safe and reliable. I prefer this sit than Facebook because of the number of people I trust here.

We should also give the party the chance to defend themselves.

id prefer to hear the details first before naming and shaming them. regular/registered post, 'trusted' traders or new people.

i deal alot on here and lately on facebook, but i always ask if they are members are on here also and if i havent dealt with them before i do a trade thread up or get them to send first.

as my boss use to tell me, always cover your own arse!! and i still live by those words today

Back
Top Bottom