Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

Faried finished only with 8 points. The Nuggs need Foye back, always provided that spark.

Yeah Faried never came back into the game. Played 21:22 total. As I touched on the other day, hard to get into a rhythm with those minutes. I know it blew out but every one not named Lawson & Afflalo played between 12-25 mins which happens most games. As a starter I'd be pretty frustrated with that.

Yeah Faried never came back into the game. Played 21:22 total. As I touched on the other day, hard to get into a rhythm with those minutes. I know it blew out but every one not named Lawson & Afflalo played between 12-25 mins which happens most games. As a starter I'd be pretty frustrated with that.

Indeed, something needs to change...

Yeah was huge! Rose got the better of him early but once lowry settled he played a much smarter game. The dual between the two was actually highly entertaining

The duals are only get better imo :) Lets hope Lowry gets that allstar spot!

If they can get Deron, Smith, would fit nice with Dcuz and McLemore!
Not sure if I'd want smith around dcuz, dcuz is finally getting his shit together, not sure I'd want to risk smith coming in and messing up his head again with all the coach killer talk about him and a bad attitude

Not sure if I'd want smith around dcuz, dcuz is finally getting his s*** together, not sure I'd want to risk smith coming in and messing up his head again with all the coach killer talk about him and a bad attitude

You're not wrong about his attitude. But given he gets that part right, he would be the perfect fit for the kings at a bargain price.

Indeed, something needs to change...

Faried plays the opening 5 minutes, gets benched. 2 points (1/2 shooting), 4 rebounds (3 offensive) & 1 assist. No Fouls. No turnovers. Not sure what else he needs to be doing out there to stay in the game.

Sorry, I'm highly critical of Brian Shaw at the moment.

Faried plays the opening 5 minutes, gets benched. 2 points (1/2 shooting), 4 rebounds (3 offensive) & 1 assist. No Fouls. No turnovers. Not sure what else he needs to be doing out there to stay in the game.

Sorry, I'm highly critical of Brian Shaw at the moment.

Tbh i still don't understand why they are not playing him 30mpg, yeah hes still got a while to go but unless he's given a chance we will not know his full potential.
I'm glad i picked him up of the waivers in my Yahoo League both games he's done well for me since i've had him and he's only an upside to how he's played since the start of the season imo.

Tbh i still don't understand why they are not playing him 30mpg, yeah hes still got a while to go but unless he's given a chance we will not know his full potential.
I'm glad i picked him up of the waivers in my Yahoo League both games he's done well for me since i've had him and he's only an upside to how he's played since the start of the season imo.
14 & 12 in 27 mins with 2 assists a steal & a block. Should be good fantasy value on 6/9 shooting

Back
Top Bottom