Official Sneakerheads Thread

hi guys selling a few pairs of kicks
all are brand new in box (except lebrons)
deadstock, 100% authentic

Foamposite one thermal maps sz 13 $175
Foamposite Safari sz 12 $175
Foamposite weatherman sz13 $170
Lebron All star gumbos sz 12 (worn once) $240
Barkley posite max sz 12 $ 170
Reebok kamikaze sz12 $150
will consider trades but prefer paypal
***Will also do a great price on the lot
thanks

photo-106.JPG

photo-115.JPG

photo-116.JPG

photo-117.JPG

Just realised from the FootLocker release date on their page is that its a Friday release with a raffle system in place for a GR! lol i may be able to get the Frday off so will try my luck!

Last edited:
Raffle was ok but learning curve for TTP Footlocker as they had never done that before.

Was only about 40 odd pairs and about 80 odd people plus those who didnt register and thought it was line up.

I was about the 20th odd somewhere around there to get called out and Jason was 4th.

People were going crazy for them though, selling them for $300-360 already.

We have House of Hoops opening tomorrow in Adelaide and didn't realise an old school mate is the manager there too :)

Just managed to land 2 pairs of the Columbia XI's!!! Wasnt my intention at all....got them from nike then tried Kickz101 and boom...12.5 in my cart and paid for in like a minute....i dont even know why i did it...i still must be too tired

i had the GOF in my cart...got all the way to putting in credit details...clicked next step....site crashed...kept refreshing...got back to the cart...told me all sold out! i was a bees d!ck away!

however...my Legend Blues came in today from nike and the kickz101 are on their way now. the LB's will be my new daily drivers...taxi's are going back in the box. I got the 12.5 cos i need that extra width but it seems as if the 12.5 has gone up and out instead of just out

I hit a goal for myself in the christmas sales.
I flew back in from a family visit, hit a 5x12hr shift workweek, then,
Walked into House of Hoops
And
Screenshot_2014-12-30-09-35-38-1.png
Boom
Finally hit platinum level.
It was a smidge over a year, would have been quicker, but some purchases were straight from nike or overseas, so didnt get me footlocker points :(

Next years goal is, to buy the equivilent of a pair a fortnight.

Back
Top Bottom