Topps Premier Gold 2014/15 info

I just bought my first auto and I feel it was a good price. That's how I am treating these at the moment.
Obviously it is a crazy market so if you are happy with a price, grab it. If not just wait it out
$_3.jpeg

Do you think its best to buy jersey/auto cards now or will the prices drop?

The previous release of Topps Premier Gold dropped for the first 6 weeks (chart link), prices then stabilised. History does not necessarily repeat though! You can use this info to make your own balanced decision in line with your individual wants.

I'm planning on introducing this graph with an overlay of different years releases of collections so collectors can see any re-occurring patterns.

The new Topps Premier Gold 2014-15 is now up and live on the price guide

Top Traded Card:

2014 - Topps - Premier Gold - Football Fibers Relics - Standard - Radamel Falcao

Best of luck. :)

Last edited:
I think something to keep in mind is once Premier Club hits next month pretty much anything in this set not /1 or /11 will be rendered almost useless. As there is so much choice. I am not chasing all variants in this set, 1 of everything will do me until they become too cheap to resist getting the variants as in base, green, purple of relics and autos. I agree with above, last year prices started stupid, started to drop pretty quick then levelled out.

I already picked up green base RvP for 20 bucks, its not so bad i guess. The black is also listed, but at $110 its a major rip-off, so for that, i will wait.

So depending on the price, grab it if its cheap otherwise waiting would be the better way.

LOL I have completely contradicted myself a mere 4 paragraphs above!! I have picked up a few good deals so now I have incoming of my least favourite United player:
Crowning Achievement Orange /11 Auto
Jumbo Relic auto /50
Purple Auto 9/60 Those good old ebay 1/1 as it's jersey number LOL
Base Auto
Dual Relic /50
Jumbo relic Orange #1/11 yet another ebay 1/1 haha
base relic
green relic /60 (even though they aren't numbered (insert RANDOMNESS here)
...and for a non-auto Tyler Blackett /25 Black

So I have 8 Falcaos on the way ...Imagine if they used a player I actually like!!
I know what your thinking ..Jeez how much have you spent.. to be fair about 2 - 2.5 boxes worth but for what I have got mainly the Crowning Achievement Orange /11 ($220) and the Jumbo 3 clr /11 I reckon it is ok, as I say I won't spend it if I don't think it's a decent deal so those 9 all up about $500 seems ok to me! Probably get the whole lot for $300 next month ... NEVER LOOK BACK MY FRIENDS LOL!! Been a busy month and I need to stop any more buying for this year bwahahaha
Some pre in hand pics of the actual cards in the link below
http://manchesterunitedcollection.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=15766805

An in person auto would look awesome on that plate patch. But yes otherwise I agree it's a bit of a waste. I need green and orange normal card autos for complete falcao rainbow. Green will be a wait as I am not paying more than $50 for a card that there are near enough 100 of.
Only saw 1 orange so far and that was pulled by a utd fan so won't be that one lol.

I just got my orange Falcao #1/11 jumbo relic in the mail. Damn they are thick cards! I tried the biggest one touch I have 75pt and not a chance in hell. Lol
As luck would have it, ebay sent me a $25 voucher via email and that covered a lot of 6 x 130pt one touches dlvd from Tasmania with 5c change. To quote Charlie Sheen "winning! "

I just got my orange Falcao #1/11 jumbo relic in the mail. Damn they are thick cards! I tried the biggest one touch I have 75pt and not a chance in hell. Lol
As luck would have it, ebay sent me a $25 voucher via email and that covered a lot of 6 x 130pt one touches dlvd from Tasmania with 5c change. To quote Charlie Sheen "winning! "

Hahaha, lucky you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom