Need a Price or Value on a Card BV $$ ? Ask Here

Hello,

Only just found this site and I wish I'd found it sooner. I am considering selling my complete collection of Stargate trading cards (mainly rittenhouse) from premiere set - stargate heroes. I have the base sets, inserts, costume cards, autograph cards, complete Sketch FX, all but 2 multicase incentive cards (scarab, thor auto). They are mint condition in plastic sleeves and hard plastic sleeves. I also have the heroes, season 7, 8 & 9 binders.

Was hoping someone could give me an idea of how to go about it.

Thanks
You would have more luck if you put them in the non-sport section mate

G'day Everyone
Just wondering if someone could give me a price on the 2 cards below,
Bynum is 1/5, thepatch on this card as you can see is the bottom of the letters "LAKERS" & Teague is 2/5
I cannot for the life of me find a price anywhere
regards
Roger
price.jpg

This thread is to be used to ask for prices and values on cards. :)
I have 3 phantom cards that I want valued.
1. A Wally Lewis phantom card in a hard plastic sleeve
2. A phantom card with phantom face by Lee Falk
3. A signed Lee falk in a hard case. I can't provide pics as I'm posting this on my phone but if there's a way I can post pics another way, let me know. Thx

This thread is to be used to ask for prices and values on cards. :)
image.jpg
image.jpg

3. A signed Lee falk in a hard case. I can't provide pics as I'm posting this on my phone but if there's a way I can post pics another way, let me know. Thx

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi all!

Just wondering if one of you learned gentlemen or ladies could provide me with a value for this card. 2010-11 Panini Classic Greats. It is numbered (on the back) #3 of 5.

Thanks heaps! :)

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all!

Just wondering if one of you learned gentlemen or ladies could provide me with a value for this card. 2010-11 Panini Classic Greats. It is numbered (on the back) #3 of 5.

Thanks heaps! :)

Hey mate Walt Frazier cards aren't worth a lot :(. The last /5 from a Flawless which is a much superior release than ur classics went for $28 US delivered so I would say around $15 for yours should be right!

Would like a value on these cards with thanks?

1963 Scanlens NRL: No's: 7,8,10,18: Raper, Walsh, Riley x 2,and Summons
1964 Scanlens NRL: No's: 4,10,13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 28,30, 33: Stanton x 2, Wilson, Griffith, Heffernan, Provan,P, Landers, Walsh x 2, Rasmussen x 2, Hambly, Cleary, Lisle x 3, Parish, Chapman and Kelly

Would like a value on these cards with thanks?

1963 Scanlens NRL: No's: 7,8,10,18: Raper, Walsh, Riley x 2,and Summons
1964 Scanlens NRL: No's: 4,10,13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 28,30, 33: Stanton x 2, Wilson, Griffith, Heffernan, Provan,P, Landers, Walsh x 2, Rasmussen x 2, Hambly, Cleary, Lisle x 3, Parish, Chapman and Kelly
You would need to provide photos of the cards mate to give a value, as condition would figure into the value alot.

No photos to judge by the 63's are at least $200+(depending on condition) each and the 64's are anywhere from $50 up to $200+(depending on condition)

As requested, scanned copies of fronts and backs.

Attachments

• backs of page 3.pdf
    824.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Footy cards page 1.pdf
    501.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Footy cards page 2.pdf
    492.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Footy cards page 3.pdf
    417.7 KB · Views: 77
  • Backs of page 1.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
  • backs of page 2.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 147
You would need to provide photos of the cards mate to give a value, as condition would figure into the value alot.

No photos to judge by the 63's are at least $200+(depending on condition) each and the 64's are anywhere from $50 up to $200+(depending on condition)
Scanned pdf copies on the forum now.

Hey Bart

There is another member on here, the game rugby league(moz) he is practically an expert on these 2 years of cards, as he has them in NR Mint condition.

It is great that you have put the photos up, so it gives a better indication of condition.

If you had spare cash, i would probably get the 1963's graded, though not the 64's as they are more regularly sold on ebay in various conditions and price.

Maybe sell 1 of the 64's and use that money to get the others graded, which would add value to them.
My idea of Mint for these years cards varies to a grading company, as i would easily find many faults and grade accordingly downwards. Grading companies can often say Mint and there are many faults.

I would still go by what i said above for pricing, though the 1963 Raper would be most sought after, in any condition, so that would get you a premium price.

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg

The Wally Lewis Phantom card would get you $70-$100 (someone in the NRL forum is wanting that card)

need an approx. value on the following:-
- Lebron James 2014 UD Exquisite on card auto Red - 7/7
- James Harden 2014 Gold Standard Gold Rush 14k w/ real gold 05/49
- Marshon Brooks Leaf 2/5

thanks

Hi,would you have any idea what my 2012 Big Bash Phil Hughes card is worth?
I had it graded by CGA and was very happy when it came back as a 100 (Pristine)

photo.JPG

Hi Guys, Merry Xmas to all. Was hoping to get a current price on the following card please. Thanks in advance

2013-14 Panini Prizm Gold DOMINIQUE WILKINS 01/10 no auto

hi, would like to get a current price on

07-08 Chris Paul triple threads auto TTRA 108

08-09 Kevin Durant SPA Varsity letter patch/auto vv-kd

Thanks

CP3 triple threads.jpg

IMG_0033-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom