NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Auckland 9 jersey. I really like the dragons and warriors. Manly something different. Dislike Storm jersey (dont like there 2015 home jersey either). What you all think?
10461419_744385375629686_7637217519451616102_n.jpg

Last edited:
Warriors is cool, but my favourite would have to be the Dragons. Can't stand the Storm or Sea Eagles jerseys though (which sucks as I was planning on getting a Sea Eagles one if it looked decent enough)

Chris Lawrence from the Tigers looks huge compared to some of the other back line players, maybe it's time for Rowdy to move into the forwards much like Steve Knight in the 70's & later on Noel Cleal in the 80's.

Not a rumour, but not worth posting anywhere else.

Shaun Johnson was just interviewed in his home after winning the Golden Boot and had his trading cards framed on the wall behind. Found that pretty cool. Shows some of the players value being on them.

Not a rumour, but not worth posting anywhere else.

Shaun Johnson was just interviewed in his home after winning the Golden Boot and had his trading cards framed on the wall behind. Found that pretty cool. Shows some of the players value being on them.

I saw a picture and its a framed set of the 2012 top prospects which were given to each player framed.

Supposed to have the best manager yet couldn't sort out his visa correctly? For a potential multi million dollar NFL deal, you'd have thought the management fees Hayne's paying, they'd have all this s*** sorted.

Not sure how you expect his manager to change the law. Hayne was to be signed to a practice squad contract. That contract is not considered a full time job, therefor not visa eligible. Practice squad salary is $6k a week so not really a multi million $ deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom