Women in League cards

Nzraider

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brett
eBay User
Nzraider
Hi,Just wondering how long people had to wait for there redemption cards to be redeemed.From first posting to ESP till receiving there sets back.Would like to hear from NZ collectors as well as Oz,cheers Brett

Got my women in league back fairly quickly roughly 2 weeks, but i sent a signature card in to be replaced in september and i still haven't gotten the replacement back.

I sent my redemption cards over on 12/9/14 and still have not got my sets back.I begun enquiring about them and when I would receveive them back on the 3/11/14and after several emails have been told they were posted back on 9/12/14,and guess what still no cards.Are they good or what,now I know why so many people are leaving hobbie,well done ESP.

I sent my redemption cards over on 12/9/14 and still have not got my sets back.I begun enquiring about them and when I would receveive them back on the 3/11/14and after several emails have been told they were posted back on 9/12/14,and guess what still no cards.Are they good or what,now I know why so many people are leaving hobbie,well done ESP.

9/12/14 was only 12 days ago, and given xmas rush, delivery in 12 days would have been very good. Figures crossed they arrive soon

I understand that scotty with Xmas post, but redemption cards were sent in three months ago,you said yours took 6-7 weeks and only after emails.I have also email numerous times,but still no cards.

Yeah its a bit ordinary isn't it. ESP really need more than 1x part-timer working the redemptions & replacements

I have had quick turn arounds (< 3 weeks) with redemptions and replacement cards. Maybe because I am based in Brisbane but I have also kept consistent contact with ESP via email. I am currently waiting on a sig replacement but know there will be a delay as ESP have recently moved offices and the Sigs have to go to Melbourne to be renumbered.

You shouldn't have to keep in touch via email regarding redemptions, not the WIL's anyway. Answering these comm's just adds to the delay that some people like Brett have experienced.

The point is though you shouldnt need to keep in constant contact its not that unreasonable to send something in per their procedures and expect it back in a reasonable timeframe without constantly harassing them as to where it is. My sig from september i was told in november it would be posted that week after two weeks i hadnt got it heard nothing so i follow up then i was told they weren't happy with the quality so they sent it back to be redone and i am still waiting.

Back
Top Bottom