Panini Hoops 2012-13 4 x blaster boxes

Carter

OzCardTrader
Real Name
steve
This was the 1st packet let alone 4 x blaster boxes(11 pkts per box) of the Panini Hoops 2012-13 that i have ever opened of basketball cards.

Other than the typical base cards and i have to say i got 42 doubles.

Terence Ross - Raptors - Draft Night

Shaq O'Neal - Franchise Greats

Greg Monroe - Board Members

James Harden - Spark Plugs

Josh Harrellson - Rookie Impact

Carmello Anthony - Action Photos

James Harden - Action Photos

Blake Griffin - Action Photos

Kevin Love - Courtside

Dwayne Wade - Courtside

2 x Glossy base cards

I started on a very low end set so i am sort of happy with what i got.

Last edited:
Mate I want to bust one of these is there a chance of any decent hits?
Hey Jesse

Mate, i have to tell you that i did actually watch some youtube videos of box breaks for this series and they confirmed that all packets had a promo card, obviously base cards, insert cards were about 1 in 4 packets. Not great, i certainly do know that, but for me, a cheap box break nonetheless. I have since bought more inserts off ebay and still need about 133 base cards of the 300.
I dont know how far i am going to go in chasing the rest yet.

Hope that helps.

So there is no auto?
In 1 of the videos that i watched, the person got an Auto. I guess that persuaded me to at least have a try.
And now, just for the fun of it, i have purchased 3 x Rack Pack's (44 cards in each pack), so i will see what they have to offer.

So is it worth buying a case of it in your opinion?
Mate, No, i dont believe it would be smart to invest in a case of this. Just my opinion.

I reckon there must be over 1 million packets of this product out there in different forms of packaging, which told me alot about this series.

I would advise strongly against buying any 12/13 hoops blasters or rack packs.. very very slim chance of getting an auto.
That goes for rack-packs of any kind really.

15 Box cases of 12/13 limited and 10 box cases of 12/13 timeless treasures is getting cheap enough, as a minimum entry level box, thats what I'd be aiming for.
Anything less and you are REALLY wasting your money, with zero chance at a hit.

@Carter I'm sure you had some fun there. I grabbed a blaster box from a market last year sometime and hit an auto. It wasn't anyone decent though.
PM me your address and cards you need if you if you want to complete the base set. I'll have a look through and send them your way. I have a heap of swaps!

@Carter I'm sure you had some fun there. I grabbed a blaster box from a market last year sometime and hit an auto. It wasn't anyone decent though.
PM me your address and cards you need if you if you want to complete the base set. I'll have a look through and send them your way. I have a heap of swaps!
Thanks Brad, well done on the Auto mate, great to see you hit that from a blaster box.
i will get a list together once i bust the rack packs that i am getting soon and i bought some base off ebay this week that will come later.

Back
Top Bottom