ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
Had a shipment of Adventure Time sketches arrive from my COMC today:

Cake by Bill McKay / Fiona & Cake by JAX / Prince Gumball by Fer Garcia
Princess Bubblegum by Stefanie Battalene (AP) / Ice Queen by Stefanie Battalene (AP) / The Lich by Otis Frampton

Fiona by Sugar Fueled / Finn by Nicole Sloan / Ricardio by John Monserrat

Here is the rest I currently have in hand from box breaks, trades or purchases (got a bunch more incoming / in my COMC):

Gnomes by Adam Cleveland / Jungle Princess by JAMWAH / Lady Rainicorn by Amy Clark
Glasses by Adam Cleveland / Marceline by Gabby Untermayerova / Lady Rainicorn by Jason Saldajeno

Princess Bubblegum by Matt Hansen / Finn by Mikey / Finn by JEZ
Princess Bubblegum by Adam Cline (now sold) / Ice King by Matt Hansen / The Lich by Mikey

Ice King by Brian Canio / Gunter by Puis Calzada / Ice King by Jeremy R Scott
Flame Princess and Hot Dog by Adam Cline / Finn by Ian Yoshio Roberts / Abracadaniel by JAMWAH

Susan Strong with Finn and Jake by Josh Wysocki / Princess Bubblegum by Elvin A. Hernandez / ??? by Mikey
Flame Princess and Ice King by Emily Riggsby (AP) / Finn by John Soukup

Finally got around to scanning the latest delivery from COMC...

Fiona by Kyle Sears Wlodyga / Princess Bubblegum by Joe Hogan / Slime Princess by Brian DeGuire
Marceline by Stefanie Battalene / Finn and Jake by Jeff Chandler / Finn by Chris Hamer "URBNPOP"

Jungle Princess by Nicole Sloan / Peppermint Butler by Wendy "Mashi" Chew / Lumpy Space Princess by Mary Bellamy
Ricardio the Heart Guy by Robert "Zerostreet" Jimenez / Banana Man by Brian DeGuire / Princess Bubblegum by Danielle Gransaull

And my favourite one, which the scan does not do justice at all - it is a lot brighter (almost fluro / UV) in person!

Tree Trunks by Mark Finneral

I will try and upload a better photo tonight to show of the colours in the Finneral.

Building up quite a collection there Bud, Good stuff! :thumbsup:

Cheers mate. It's been fun collecting these with my boy! Got a few other non-sport sketches etc too (having a lot more fun with these than NFL at the moment) I didn't have a chance to scan yet, I will try and scan tonight.

Some great cards in that lot, how do you store all of them?.

Currently all in top loaders and team bags. Have been thinking about putting them into a 9-pocket pages and binder though for ease of looking through them all the time.

Cheers mate. It's been fun collecting these with my boy! Got a few other non-sport sketches etc too (having a lot more fun with these than NFL at the moment) I didn't have a chance to scan yet, I will try and scan tonight.

Yeah, I hear you on that, been a bit the same way myself. Still chasing NFL breaks and singles, but struggling to commit to boxes these days, especially of current product - nothing thrilling out yet and the value just isn't in the NFL boxes these days. Mind you, that being said I just ordered a box of 2013 Five Star ! Have never opened a high end NFL, so here's hoping it's a good box!

Currently all in top loaders and team bags. Have been thinking about putting them into a 9-pocket pages and binder though for ease of looking through them all the time.

I think you can get albums now that have pages that hold cards in toploaders - was thing of trying them for my own sketches. Has anyone tried them ??

I think you can get albums now that have pages that hold cards in toploaders - was thing of trying them for my own sketches. Has anyone tried them ??

@Wizzle got some not long ago and has posted a few pictures up in thread somewhere

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/edit-sweet-mail-day.174260/#post-1514408

http://www.toploaderbinder.com/index.php

that was the website that makes them they look like a good option for storing cards other then the 9 card pages

Think there's another one which looks a bit sexier than a plain binder and the pages were black, which would be nice for sketches to make them stand out...will try and find where I found them...

Yeah, I hear you on that, been a bit the same way myself. Still chasing NFL breaks and singles, but struggling to commit to boxes these days, especially of current product - nothing thrilling out yet and the value just isn't in the NFL boxes these days. Mind you, that being said I just ordered a box of 2013 Five Star ! Have never opened a high end NFL, so here's hoping it's a good box!

Yeah I have had a couple case breaks and managed to pick me up a few Carr autos and a half-dozen Mack autos, but my shipment is currently dragging on from COMC and I'm getting a little worried about them!

Latest delivery from COMC...

Finn by Babisu Kourtis / Jake and Lady Rainicorn by Dan B.W
Finn by Manny Mederos / Finn by Eugene Commodore

These three are all Artist Proofs:

Finn and Stormo? by Nadya Ortega / Finn by Thomas Boatwright / King Worm by John Ottinger

Back
Top Bottom