Wondering where to buy non-sport boxes from

omerta

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alex
eBay User
compooter2
Hi i was just wondering where people buy there non-sport boxes from. I'm from Perth and the trading card shops here don't really stock to many non-sport stuff, looking for some possible websites, would be much appreciated.

I'm also from Perth and know what you mean! I usually buy mine from Dave & Adam's (link here) in the US. They have a fair variety and seem to be one of the cheapest places to buy from.

Hi From perth as well. Have to agree about the card shops here. Only seem to stock sports or gaming. Ive had some success with the card shop at the Wanneroo markets and also have used Dave & Adams without problems.

Thx all for your comments ill definately be on here more often and ill keep an eye out on the case shares :p

Its a real pity that larger stores such as Cardzone don't get involved in non-sports as they have the buying power to get better prices. Buying in bulk from the US still seems the best way to go to me.

Just a thought, sign up for a US postal address with AUPOST, this would give you free shipping in the USA most likely then cheap shipping to AUS, problem with be time.........DA's world wide saver postage option with FEDEX gets parcels to me in 3 days which is nice.

Dave and Adams are pretty much all I use these days, though it'd be nice if Steel City or Blowout made it easier to buy for us OS people. Sometimes they have stuff D&A don't, or have a special I'd like to snag

As tak35bne says, right now the dollar is pretty bad - you need to add near 20% to any order. D&A shipping is very good, but can be expensive for small orders as I think their shipping starts at around US40 for the 3 day service. But as has been said, if you buy a bunch of boxes you can spread that shipping cost and make it easier to swallow...

I've got an eye out on D&A for Black Friday bargains....and will likely have some boxes to break over Christmas if all goes well...

As an update to the above - Steel City have now made it easy to order from them for us OS folk....I just bought some Black Friday specials as a test, their prices are pretty good, some even less than D & A Premier...shipping is the same - UPS ....but looks just slightly more expensive than D & A...

I've never heard of Steel City before. I couldn't find anything from Cryptozoic or Rittenhouse (non sports) on their website. Can I ask what you found to grab from them?

Steel City have been around for a good while, they seemed to always do a lot of case sales and stuff, but didn't seem to cater much for OS customers.

I've got an NFL box coming and in non sport, 2 boxes of Marvel Beginnings 3 - awesome price at $36 compared to D & A's $57. A box of Star Wars Galactic Files 2 $80 compared to $90 and a box of Star Wars chrome - $119 Vs $130 - still pretty expensive, but I'm a sucker LOL !!

Back
Top Bottom