Black Friday Sales

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
I see D & A have got their sale going.... Just a heads up, Steel City are now doing international orders with the same shipping options as D &A and some of their pricing is actually a little better on certain things...though the shipping looks a smidge more expensive. I just gave them a go for an order to see how it goes. Always good to have options !!

Yep, me too - have a box of Topps Jumbo coming already. :thumbsup:

I find it kinda annoying the way D & A do it, especially for us folks who have to pay freight and checkout everytime we get something...would rather they just list everything like Steel have and you can place an order all at once...

Yeah agree. Already got an item up that I want, am sweating it out hoping the other comes up soon. Would hate to miss out on 1 because I am waiting on the other lol

I'm liking the look of 13 Select at $49.95/box and very tempted by Retro (although I am not a fan of college uniforms at all). Just playing the waiting game now to see what else pops up on sale.

I'm liking the look of 13 Select at $49.95/box and very tempted by Retro (although I am not a fan of college uniforms at all). Just playing the waiting game now to see what else pops up on sale.

Yeah, got my eye on Select also...not bad at that price...and maybe a turkey red or two at $10

As a Premier member, do you get a list of what will be going on sale by chance?

No they didn't do anything like that this time, no Premier communication beforehand at all, not even the usual weekend specials email last weekend. Wonder if the shutdown due to the snow might have stuffed up their plans a bit...

LOL! 2014 Flawless Football Cases are up for sale...get your game used .....errr.... event used ....errr.... K-mart bought swatches now!! ;-)

Just saw that. They need to have more "Entertainment" products on sale!

Yeah, I was hoping the Cap America TWS might make an appearance...or maybe even GOTG as it's dropping in price again...

Anyway be off to bed soon, so might grab a Select and see what's left in the morning...

Just picked up some 2014 Topps Prime at $50 a box...nice grab as I planned to buy some anyway. Also got one more Guardians of the Galaxy for $80...

I'm pretty much done I think...unless they put up some NASCAR, Cap America or some other Non Sport/Marvel stuff, but it's looking like Cryptozoic and Rittenhouse aren't part of this as none of their products have been listed yet....

Cap America is up @ $59.95. Just grabbed two boxes along with a box of GOTG. Also nabbed two of the 2013 Rookies & Stars @ $12.95 for a stocking filler for the son. Fortunately I grabbed a couple of Select late last night too before they sold out and was surprised to receive an email for them being shipped already.

Also as far as Cryptozoic goes, there is Walking Dead Season 3 Pt 2 I was tempted to get at $75.95 as I have been pretty fortunate with some loaded boxes of this release, but went GOTG instead. Was hoping Adventure Time would go on at a nice sale point.

Cap America is up @ $59.95. Just grabbed two boxes along with a box of GOTG. Also nabbed two of the 2013 Rookies & Stars @ $12.95 for a stocking filler for the son. Fortunately I grabbed a couple of Select late last night too before they sold out and was surprised to receive an email for them being shipped already.

Yep, lucky I got up early for a look see ! Awesome buy at $60 when I was looking at buying them at them at $77 or whatever they were anyway. Nothing much new in football that grabbed me though.

Have been some real good hobby box bargains this year. Last year seem to be dominated by blaster and retail and I'd tried a bunch of them once before but just came away disappointed, so have sworn off them.

Gonna be a huge breakfest over Xmas !

Just got a message saying my first few orders have been combined and the guy who looks after my orders is going to combine any others I put through too.

Feel a bit sorry for the workers, they get a day off to eat Turkey and then go in to work and get absolutely hammered with orders !

I am tempted by the Topps Jumbo @ $49.95. And come on, Kree-Skrull has not been $72.95 for how long now?!? :rolleyes:

I am tempted by the Topps Jumbo @ $49.95. And come on, Kree-Skrull has not been $72.95 for how long now?!? :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's really only what - a $2 saving on Kree ? I went a jumbo from Steel City when they had the hobby boxes on sale at D&A as I thought that'd meant they wouldn't do the jumbo, but this is a better price by a few bucks..

Back
Top Bottom