3 cases certified. got killed baddddd

That is rough for 3 cases. I mean, what would the biggest hit be an average Kobe auto? Certified started off as a great product and has gone down hill each year IMO. I don't even think the good rookie crop saves it.

So u r saying I'm ignorant mate?

Come on. I pc kobe and that auto is going into my collection. My point is, a kobe auto is worth 100 maybe 120 with all due respect. Look at some other case break or box breaks online and u will understand why this 3 caser made me a little sick.

So u r saying I'm ignorant mate?

Come on. I pc kobe and that auto is going into my collection. My point is, a kobe auto is worth 100 maybe 120 with all due respect. Look at some other case break or box breaks online and u will understand why this 3 caser made me a little sick.
No I wasnt saying that all. Best of luck with your next break. Mojo to you

I probably should of articulated my thought a bit better but when I said an 'average' Kobe auto, I meant that in the scheme of all the Kobe auto's that have been released lately, and we've acknowledge there are a lot, the design and this particular Kobe auto is average. Now say it was a prizm gold on card auto, that'd be a different think. I also meant from a Value standpoint, the biggest hit being a $120 (roughly) Kobe auto out of presumably 3K of product is pretty bad. I know the hobby isn't about value, but I would think a case hit should be worth more than that.

But I also agree a Kobe auto should be a big deal. Give me any of his UD era auto's and I'd be jumping for joy, but I think that says more to the saturation rather than the players worth.

Yes I know. I'd still happily take 6 of the top 10 rookies, a wiggins green parallel #/5, a Blake griffin auto, a kobe auto and a Giannis auto.

Could have done much, much worse! I see no Steve Mix, Fat Lever or Jared Cunningham so whilst you didn't make a fortune of it, I think you came out relatively unscathed compared to what could have been.

Just found this...come on man, what could be wrong with grabbing the great JC's auto? I thought we were buds lol

Back
Top Bottom