2014/15 A-league cards?

Welcome mate, i feel your pain, the first team that i had a complete set of was the Central Coast
Mariners, as an avid Newcastle Jers fan this didnt sit right at all, thankfully i have moved on and ensured that i have more Newcastle than CCM cards haha.

Did you happen to get a GRANT Sydney FC, DOYLE Wellington, FRANJIC Brisbane or WRIGHT Socceroos?

Along with the Melbourne City cards these cards seem to be the rarest or dont exist (eg. Only 3 GRANT cards in 200+ packets!!!)

I did actually pull two rhyan grants! but none of the others... May have to ride my luck and get the other box sitting there! Feel a bit lucky now shouldnt have been complaining before!

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys will get the list and post up what i need and my trades in the next few days... Also check my post in the soccer wants section on previous years if you can help out! Cheers again

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys will get the list and post up what i need and my trades in the next few days... Also check my post in the soccer wants section on previous years if you can help out! Cheers again

Welcome Havanos. This collection is like nothing I have ever seen before, but in someways that's what makes it special. It's a bit like a journey on the yellow brick road and we are meeting all sorts of interesting people along the way. Of course Neil is the Wizard of Oz and our quest is to find the 9 missing cards. :)

No wicked witches yet, but who know what we will encounter.

Another 12 packets for a grand return of 16 new cards! And i havent got a bresciano yet? Have got 18 spiranovic but... Lucky the newsagent is only charging me $2 a packet!

At the uni up in brisbane! Don't let my secret out! Don't know why they are but two different people have been serving me and it clearly says $3.99 on the box but I get charged $2 every time will clean them out tomorrow!:) Wish I had known earlier would have saved a bundle... Cheers I will add it on the list still chancing about 50 odd.

At the uni up in brisbane! Don't let my secret out! Don't know why they are but two different people have been serving me and it clearly says $3.99 on the box but I get charged $2 every time will clean them out tomorrow!:) Wish I had known earlier would have saved a bundle... Cheers I will add it on the list still chancing about 50 odd.
Buy up mate. It's a bargain. Update then you want list and your swaps. You will get a lot of help to get to the final 10 card countdown

Just chasing some last few cards so reaching out to anyone else. Have a bucket to swap. I need

Adelaide
Sergio cirio
Brisbane
Henrique
Central Coast
Adam kwasnik
Newcastle
Sam gallaway
Perth
Jamie Maclean
Jack clisby
Sydney
Necevski
Gameiro
Matildas
Raso
Butt
Khamis

Thank you for any help

Ta

Serge

liam Reddy (CCM) does not appear to feature on tnp's checklist, also has anyone else looked at page two of that document which features every players in the A-league and Socceroo's players and there ratings?

URGENT
Re 2014/2015 A-League Collector Cards
UPDATED LIST

WANTED
--------------------------------
Eugene Galekovic x2
-------------------------------
Brisbane Roar
Ivan Franjic x2
Central Coast Mariners
Glen Trifrio x1
Newcastle Jets - COMPLETED
Melbourne Victory
Kosta Barbaroues x2
Melbourne City
Nick Kalmar x2
Stefan Mauk x2
Aaron Mooy x2
Massimo Murdocca x2
Andrew Redmayne x2
Robbie Weihart x2
David Williams x2
Perth Glory
Jamie Mclaren x1
Sydney FC
Terry Antonis x2
Pedj Bojic x2
Nick Carle x2
Ryan Grant x2
Peter Tranitis x2
Western Sydney Wanderers
Labinot Halti x1
Lacoppa La Rocca x2
Nikola Toppa Stanley x1
Wellington Phoniex
Kenny Cunningham x1
Tom Doyle x2
Alex Rodrigues x2
Matilda's
Teigan Allen x2
Katrina Gooray x2
Ashleigh Sykes x1
Socceroo's
Tim Cahill Yellow Promo x3
Bailey Wright x2
Sergio Cirio x1
Bruce Djite x3
Brisbane Roar
Thomas Broich x2
Decanter Clut x4
Jean Carlos Saloranzo x2
Central Coast Mariners
Brent Griffiths x2
John Hutchinson x2
Adam Kwasnik x1
Nick Montgomery x2
Josh Rose x1
Storm Roux x2
Newcastle Jets
Joel Griffths x1
Scott Neville x2
Taylor Regan x3
Melbourne Victory
Nick Ansell x4
Adrian Lejier x6
Mark Milligan x2
Melbourne City
NONE
Perth Glory
Daniel De Silva x1
Richard Garcia x2
Rostyn Griffiths x1
Sydney FC
Ali Abbas x4
Matt Jurman x1
Ivan Necevski x3
Wellington Phoniex
Reece Caira x1
Roy Krishna x4
Albert Riera x1
Ben Sigmund x4
Western Sydney Wanderers
Golgol Mebrathu x1
Socceroo's
Mark Bresciano x8
Oliver Bozanic x2
Ben O'Halloran x1
Mitch Langerak x2
Matt McKay x1
Mark Milligan x3
Adam Taggart x4
James Troisi x2
Dario Vidosic x1
Matilda's
Elise Kellond Knight x1
Michelle Haymen x1
Teresa Polias x1

Just a bit of an update, should have confirmation shortly that the cards Ivan Franjic and Bailey Wright were never printed. I believe that Franjic was pulled at the last minute.

I have also hear that the Melbourne City cards were printed and are likley to appear soon as the next wave of deliveries appear in retail outlets.

Just a bit of an update, should have confirmation shortly that the cards Ivan Franjic and Bailey Wright were never printed. I believe that Franjic was pulled at the last minute.

I have also hear that the Melbourne City cards were printed and are likley to appear soon as the next wave of deliveries appear in retail outlets.

Would it be possible to try and get an indication if Tom DOYLE (Wellington) was printed also, i havent seen/heard of any being found (except for Serg's magical vanishing card).

Any reason given for lack of Melbourne City cards to date?

I reckon not. I must have been smoking the magic mushrooms as it is similar to Boyd (yeah right but you know lucy in the sky with diamonds...etc)

Thanks for the update Matt, but let me get this right....

(I)The cards were released in mid October;
(II) a checklist was finally released by TnP on 4 November, some 4 weeks after release advising of what cards were printed and assumely available for sale; and
(III) now some 7 weeks after release we are told that some cards were never printed, and the Melbourne City cards will be in 'next wave' of deliveries.

So is the assumption that we now have to go out and buy more packs just to get the Melbourne City cards that should have been in packs in the first place?

Wow...what a fantastic release this has turned out to be, just for a set of common cards. What a joke!!!

Thanks for the update Matt, but let me get this right....

(I)The cards were released in mid October;
(II) a checklist was finally released by TnP on 4 November, some 4 weeks after release advising of what cards were printed and assumely available for sale; and
(III) now some 7 weeks after release we are told that some cards were never printed, and the Melbourne City cards will be in 'next wave' of deliveries.

So is the assumption that we now have to go out and buy more packs just to get the Melbourne City cards that should have been in packs in the first place?

Wow...what a fantastic release this has turned out to be, just for a set of common cards. What a joke!!!

Hi Mike,

I believe this was due to the company printing the cards. The collation was poor and i believe that Neil is looking into rectifying this and come to some resolution for collectors.

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom