OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
eBay User
back2basicstraining
COMC User
Dozer83
Hello all,
Thought that I would get into collecting. A bit of something for myself to do with my son, and as a Hornets (Not Bobcats) supporter seemed this year was a good year start.
Tonight I purchased my first box, did a box break and a group break.
Looks like more to come ;)

JoshuaMarc

Thanks all,
I had Cherry break a Totally Certified, and send a totally certified, and I was in a random team break.
It was only thursday so I havent got the cards yet, but I know there is 2x CP3 (one a jersey diecut 1/99) a 1/10 Elgin and a couple of #d/25 rookies a clear cloth Kyrie, plus some other #d/135/199/299. Theres a #d/25 from the team break but i forget what it was.
I have since, also purchased my 1st single for my pc. A Mugsy Bogues.

Sounds like you had fun with your first break! And your PC is Muggsy I love him, did you know he was in Australia a few years back? All the best.

Sounds like you had fun with your first break! And your PC is Muggsy I love him, did you know he was in Australia a few years back? All the best.

I didnt know he was here :(
I used to check his website more frequently to see what his motivational and charity stuff was upto.
But I unfortunately years ago, I dropped off even catching up on the nba game results.
I 'spose things like that were the downside to running own businesses.

On a more dissapointing note. None of my parcels have arrived even after a week. So my collection as a total so far is 1 really F#@king expense single card.

Back
Top Bottom