EBay Seller of the Month

Patience, the insanity will die down.

Actually, in this case I'll disagree as there are 2 big factors driving the Souths Gold // price hump, so if you are a set collector who does not already have the set then I'm guessing this will be a longer term issue. The Souths Gold // prices probably won't stay at $15 per card, but I'll bet they never get back to an equivalent price with non-Souths Golds. I'd guess a longer term premium of x2 to x4.

Regards
Mike

Actually, in this case I'll disagree as there are 2 big factors driving the Souths Gold // price hump, so if you are a set collector who does not already have the set then I'm guessing this will be a longer term issue. The Souths Gold // prices probably won't stay at $15 per card, but I'll bet they never get back to an equivalent price with non-Souths Golds. I'd guess a longer term premium of x2 to x4.

Regards
Mike
What a load of Crap I Disagree I have bought 4 Souths paralells about a week ago and I paid $2 and $3 each for them I think people are talking them up so they can get good dollars for them that's all ,

And the 2 big Factors there are a couple of people buying them all as soon as they pop up before anyone else has a chance,,

Thanks for your pleasant response.

The second factor is Souths winning the Premiership.

PS: at $3 you are already paying x2 !

Last edited:
I want a souths gold set but I still need 8 to complete it...

(if anyone has any souths golds except mcqueen, I have P&P , M&A and a gold jamie soward I can trade for them, as well as reg parallels)

Expensive for what seems to be a standard card especially given the condition. Although it did highlight an error i never knew about. Does anyone know if any of 49,50,51,52,53 or 54 are correct, all of mine are banstown

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=351220448106
Yep mine are Banstown as well.

How can he classify it as "Good Condition"? Although I have the card given it's condition if I needed it I wouldn't pay $1 for it.

My Peter Tunks (48) has BANKSTOWN.

Does anyone have a Steve O'Brien autograph for comparison?

How is it 'VERY RARE'??? There would be just as many of these as there would be of any other 1988 card. It's just a card with an unfortunate typo on the back. As far as I know, there weren't cards re-issued with the correct spelling of Bankstown.

My Peter Tunks (48) has BANKSTOWN.

Does anyone have a Steve O'Brien autograph for comparison?

Yes my 46, 47, and 48 all have bankstown too, but the others all have banstown. If anyone has anything different let me know.

I just tried to offer Carlos 50c best offer, but it wouldn't let me do it. Minimum best offer for it is $1. That's double what I was prepared to spend on it :lol:

At least he tells you all the problems in the description (for the vision impaired who can't notice them in the picture). Unlike some people who try to pass off there crap as "in good condition"

Expensive for what seems to be a standard card especially given the condition. Although it did highlight an error i never knew about. Does anyone know if any of 49,50,51,52,53 or 54 are correct, all of mine are banstown

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=351220448106

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom