2014/15 A-league cards?

i bought 2 packs the other day which i found to be exactly the same so i emailed TnP and the next day Neil replied and he said he was going to send me two packs plus the Tim Cahill card from the Four Four Two magazine.

Good on Neil. Although if he run that sort of business model for the number of times I've found packs with exactly the same cards he'd be going broke! :)lol

Hi guys,

Neil from Tap 'N' Play has offered an exclusive deal for Ozcards members.

If you buy a box, you will receive a free folder.

You can access the link here:

http://tapnplay.net/product/oz-card-trader-special-26-packs-with-free-album/

Cheers
Matt

Ordered Box of cards and didn't receive free Album the box card turned up all okay No "ALBULM"
their isn't any special levels of Ozcard membership I should know about? otherwise will have to email Tap n play to see what up....

Ordered Box of cards and didn't receive free Album the box card turned up all okay No "ALBULM"
their isn't any special levels of Ozcard membership I should know about? otherwise will have to email Tap n play to see what up....

Unfortunately this has happened to a few of us. Matt26 and Neil TnP are aware of this.

In my communications with Neil, he has referenced a possible computer gremlin with some of the early orders, which did not result in the album offer appearing in their system. Contact TnP and outline what has happened referencing your order details, and I'm sure Neil will resolve for you.

Of course the obvious question is did you find any Melb City cards in the box you received?

Last edited:
Unfortunately this has happened to a few of us. Matt26 and Neil TnP are aware of this.

In my communications with Neil, he has referenced a possible computer gremlin with some of the early orders, which did not result in the album offer appearing in their system. Contact TnP and outline what has happened referencing your order details, and I'm sure Neil will resolve for you.

Of course the obvious question is did you find any Melb City cards in the box you received?
Thanks again Mike will show TnP the invoice & re Melb City cards I actually have not opened box wanted to put a set away however as theirs no actual way off knowing what cards are in each box probably will open next few months

As mike said, the 2000 card question is did you find any City cards?
Re above will find out when l open like to leave a present under Xmas tree. Also have been buying packs all over melb city (ha ha) and no MC. Still plenty to open - Melb City cards are looking more like a rare signature card this is getting more exciting than Wonkas GOLDEN TICKET

Re above will find out when l open like to leave a present under Xmas tree. Also have been buying packs all over melb city (ha ha) and no MC. Still plenty to open - Melb City cards are looking more like a rare signature card this is getting more exciting than Wonkas GOLDEN TICKET

Yes, the Oompa-Loompas must have had great fun hiding those MC cards. :)

Based on the way they are packed, in boxes there is probably a couple of boxes full of Melbourne City. Either that or the printer was s Melbourne City fan!!

Ok so I have been offline for a while. We are all missing Melbourne city. I am missing also
Bailey wright Socceroos
T Doyle Phoenix
Ivan frantic Brisbane

I think they are the stock standard missing cards
Anyway, other than my first born I have a Tonka truck of cards to swap for the above mentioned cards

Sb

I'm also in the same boat as Serg and Mike,

Chasing all 7 Melbourne City as well as
Bailey wright Socceroos
T Doyle Phoenix
Ivan frantic Brisbane

I've got plenty of doubles to trade if people are still chasing some other cards, send me a msg with what you need and what you have to trade and i should be able to help out.

To join the chorus, yes I'm in exactly the same position as Sergb and NBUnited in terms of cards needed, and a fair few double ups accumulated along the journey.

Between the 3 of us we can no doubt help other collectors out to help them inch closer to a complete set, although no doubt we all may handle those dealings in different ways.

As collectors will know some cards are harder to find than others which is an interesting development for a set of common base cards. It is sort of like Animal Farm - all cards are equal, but some cards are more equal then others. That may have a bearing on the swap, etc arrangements.

Just as a suggestion, it may be earlier for people to post their want lists on either the 'Selling, Trading etc' thread or the 'Wanted' thread and place a post on this thread directing us to the list. But of course people can still contact either NBUnited, SergB or myself directly. We have been keeping one another informed of developments anyway.

Of course nothing stopping people buying a few packs from their local newsagent along the way, you may be surprised at what you find, and your find may also end up helping others as well as yourself.

Last edited:
Hi guys
Filly bit the bullet And purchased a box and album... Call me daft but has it been the norm for this release to have packets with the same cards and get more doubles than singles? I only got 90 odd cards towards the set. Therefore a bit cautious on buying another! Also still no mel city cards... Some newsagent is sitting on a gold mine!

Nathan welcome to the joys of a league 2014/2015 card collection. Your mission should you choose to accept it is to beat mike k record of tommy Orr 27 cards. Best I did jilnek 17. Your time starts now!!

Seriously nb united and mike k are the experts . Probably buying the balance of cards of these guys and me but open a box. The golden ticket is waiting!!

Nathan welcome to the joys of a league 2014/2015 card collection. Your mission should you choose to accept it is to beat mike k record of tommy Orr 27 cards. Best I did jilnek 17. Your time starts now!!

Seriously nb united and mike k are the experts . Probably buying the balance of cards of these guys and me but open a box. The golden ticket is waiting!!

Did get 10 spiranovic socceroos cards :/ and 8 liam reddy and big kick in the teeth cause i really dislike him!

Did get 10 spiranovic socceroos cards :/ and 8 liam reddy and big kick in the teeth cause i really dislike him!

Welcome mate, i feel your pain, the first team that i had a complete set of was the Central Coast Mariners, as an avid Newcastle Jers fan this didnt sit right at all, thankfully i have moved on and ensured that i have more Newcastle than CCM cards haha.

Did you happen to get a GRANT Sydney FC, DOYLE Wellington, FRANJIC Brisbane or WRIGHT Socceroos?

Along with the Melbourne City cards these cards seem to be the rarest or dont exist (eg. Only 3 GRANT cards in 200+ packets!!!)

Forgot to mention Matt and couple of others that are great helpers. Post your doubles and what your needs are and the regulars will help you out

Back
Top Bottom