Panini Flawless EXPOSED!!!!

Have to chuckle at reading the comments on the Panini blog - I can confirm they're being censored so that only the positive ones are on there, but some of these people must be thinking they'll get freebies or something surely ??

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...rd-labeling-errors-in-2014-flawless-football/

I particularly like this one, sounds more like an employee than a regular commenter
"
While there are a vocal few on the blogs who are claiming wrongdoing by Panini America, anyone with at least average intelligence knows this was a mistake and nothing else. Every product ever produced has something wrong (damaged cards, missing hits, and misidentified cards). Understandably, in a $1199 box with 10 cards, the customer has the right to expect a nearly perfect product. Mr. Warsop has vowed to do everything in his power to make sure misidentified cards don’t happen again. Having met and spoken with Mr. Warsop on several occasions, I have no doubt that Mr. Warsop will come through with his promise.

Panini America has apologized for their mistake and promises to replace these misidentified cards with other cards of greater or equal value. No one can rationally expect more. I have already heard customers say they will buy these misidentified cards on eBay to see what Panini will replace them with. Panini’s record for outstanding customer service, has made people willing to bet that Panini will do good for those who own these cards.

Having been a collector for 57 years and sports card retailer for nearly 30 years, I believe no other manufacturer has done more for its customers than Panini America. I have a degree in Engineering and I have worked many years as a management analyst. I enjoy analyzing product cost and worth. Based on 2014 Flawless Football completed sales on eBay, Flawless Football gives customers more for their money than any other product. Flawless may not quite be perfect, but it is the very best football product to date."

Yeah, love the way anyone who's not buying what they're shovelling has "less than average intelligence" !

That guy runs a shop in San Antonio....guess he's looking for a bit of extra love from Panini down the line...

I'm just waiting to see what all these people say when more comes to light....Panini still hasn't addressed the Eagles patch on the Taji Boyd Jets card or the 4 on the Alshon Jefferey patch. I know it was raised on their blog, but they censored the post out. If you made a genuine mistake, why all this need for censoring ??

This thing's probably bigger than we'll ever know....

Man, Panini have really sh*t the bed with this one =D>

Panini arrogance and under-estimation of it's consumers intelligence has blown up in their face.... I love it!

Maybe there can be a rethink of the exclusive licence.....

Personally, Im wondering if all my vet jersey cards are just cut up chinese junk

Good luck recovering from this Panini to make the millions you paid for the exclusive worth it.... I hope this is the start of the end for Panini

Man this is getting worse and worse! To happen on such an expensive and elite release too... not looking good Panini

Someone posted this on blowout... I thought it was funny, if not maybe accurate (click to enlarge)

Capture.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom