2014 mvp share

How do you choose the winner from the randomizing the players (people involve in a share)

Go to random.org and put in list

Then randomize list and post in thread.

Then you randomize again (no.1 wins bon tempelli best first year player)
Randomize again (no1 wins libba under 22)
Randoize again (no.1 wins bon tempelli under 22

Post list each time

Random Initial.jpg
Random 1st result.jpg
Random 2nd result.jpg
Random 3rd result.jpg

Hey mate thank a heap but i needed it done 4 times (so 5 screenshots) as first doesn't count which would have been yours as it is just to mix names up as otherwise people can just keep doing it until name comes up first go and then screenshot those ones. From what I understand looking at all others that have been done previously this is the most important part. If you could do it again with 5 screenshots but otherwise I will ask rains or another member not involved in share if they can do it and post screenshot live as they go.

So process would be:

1. Put in initial list of names and screenshot
2. Randomize list names and get initial randomized list Screenshot
3. Randomize again (prize 1)
3. Randomize again (prize 2)
4. Randomize again (prize 3)

Last edited:
Yeah all good and i dont doubt it was for a second but just for fairness purposes the first mixup is integral. I will ask another member to do it for us tomorrow who isn't involved

There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. 8.mzullion
  2. 6.boofhead
  3. 5.adzz
  4. 4.pdawg
  5. 3.rishgoon
  6. 2.jefferson
  7. 1.matt26
  8. 9.drama5
  9. 7.no1nyp
Timestamp: 2014-11-23 05:30:40 UTC

You have randomized this list 3 times.

1. 3.rishgoon
  2. 9.drama5
  3. 8.mzullion
  4. 6.boofhead
  5. 5.adzz
  6. 4.pdawg
  7. 1.matt26
  8. 7.no1nyp
  9. 2.jefferson
Timestamp: 2014-11-23 05:32:01 UTC

List Randomizer

1. 6.boofhead
  2. 1.matt26
  3. 8.mzullion
  4. 3.rishgoon
  5. 5.adzz
  6. 2.jefferson
  7. 4.pdawg
  8. 9.drama5
  9. 7.no1nyp
Timestamp: 2014-11-23 05:33:23 UTC

So m zillion gets bontempelli best first year player
Rishgoon gets libba 22 under 22
Boofhead gets bontempelli 22 under 22

Congrats guys and cards will be packaged and sent over the coming two days

All packaged and will be sent tomorrow morning. I have just spent last hour and a half packaging them haha sorry for slight delay, was waiting for draw to be done and then have just been flat out at work this week. You should all expect them on Monday or tuesday next week.

Appreciate the patience and hope you all enjoy your cards

Hey guys as mentioned most cards were sent and should arrive any day. Please notify me when they arrive so I know everything is good. If u want to get some feedback as well just set up a trade thread and I will recommend.

However I have been looking all over the site and checked paypal payments but can't find the address for: Adzz, matt26 and m.zullion if u guys can send me your addresses as soon as possible I will send of tonight if they come in time or else first thing tomorrow morning. I apologise if u have already sent but I have searched everywhere and can't find them.

Cheers dan

Got my cards today, but don't understand why all 3 of my cards weren't in a toploader/s and why I paid for postage when it's quite clear you just re-used an envelope and stamps?

Always send using reused stamps and parcels which i would have used for another trade. I did this at cost price so would have to have then gone out and brought stamps and parcels making me out of money for a share that i did for no profit. and i thought all cards were adequately protected, if any damage you can send back and I will happily refund money. I am also happy to refund postage if you feel necessary but at 2.50 I thought that was fair enough as after all even though second hand they are still what I use in trades and without them I have to buy more and am out of money.

But as I said happy to refund postage if you feel that is fair. I apologize for the inconvenience and lmk what u would like to do as obviously not in my intention to cause bad relationship with another trader

Back
Top Bottom