Instagram and the NBA

ReggieEvansPC

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jet
I know some of you guys have instagram, and I just wanted to share something that happened today that I thought was pretty cool.

PhotoGrid_1416537072182.jpg

This was just over an hour before the Kings/Bulls game today, which means that Reggie would've been at the stadium getting ready. I'm not one of those guys that begs for likes, but it was really awesome to get that attention from my favourite nba player.

I know some of you guys have instagram, and I just wanted to share something that happened today that I thought was pretty cool.

PhotoGrid_1416537072182.jpg

This was just over an hour before the Kings/Bulls game today, which means that Reggie would've been at the stadium getting ready. I'm not one of those guys that begs for likes, but it was really awesome to get that attention from my favourite nba player.
Thats truly amazing dude! congrats =) it be hella cool to DM him showing your bucket link or w/e!.

Wow! That is beyond amazing! Congrats.

I wonder if he follows you now. If you add a new pic of your latest addition, he might like it, then youd know

Awesome! I've had GP like some of my Game worn jerseys and cards too. Its strange when someone you are a fan of acknowledges you haha

That is very cool indeed. When an athlete see's a fan who appreciates his cards, in this case Reggie and yourself, would motivate him to sign more and give more because of fans like you. Never know he may surprise you with a message because see's the effort you put in collecting him.

Closest thing to an NBA player interaction I've had was Eric Gordon blocking me hahahahaha. Probably shouldn't talk about his rather large contract on his own photos :p

Back
Top Bottom