Transformers CGA Mailday

Sharky

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
sharkysparky
Arrived today along with my Paul Gallen Future Force are were these little Guys out of the Optimum Collection Series

Kevin Dunn and Julie White

and Leonard Nimoy #42/90

really happy with the results and like i mentioned in my Paul Gallen Thread the Service from Craig at CGA is outstanding and i will be sending more off for grading

i really do like how they turned out!!

Nice stuff....might have to add a Rachel Taylor to the PC one of these days, don't mind her as an actress.... and an Aussie one at that..

Nice stuff....might have to add a Rachel Taylor to the PC one of these days, don't mind her as an actress.... and an Aussie one at that..

It's a good auto and a rarer one from that release, aside from Nimoy limited to 90 I see more of that then I do RT, it is a shame about the name "Maggie Madsen" on the actual card being hard to read! I am glad it is in my PC now

I think the other hard one to get is Jess hartnet as barricade.....

Had a quick look and it looks like there's different color inks on the Taylors....is it the same for the others and does it have any meaning ?

Had a quick look and it looks like there's different color inks on the Taylors....is it the same for the others and does it have any meaning ?

yeah with the taylors i think there was two colours Green and Red the Green one was released at SDCC (San Diego Comic Con) in Breygent Mystery Packs and the Red One one in the Optimum Collection Cards

there was also a Nimoy Auto in the breygent packs numbered to 45 with a different picture to the one i have.

yeah with the taylors i think there was two colours Green and Red the Green one was released at SDCC (San Diego Comic Con) in Breygent Mystery Packs and the Red One one in the Optimum Collection Cards

there was also a Nimoy Auto in the breygent packs numbered to 45 with a different picture to the one i have.

Explains it then...I have an SDCC Dunn and it's black ink whereas yours is blue ink...yell out if you can use it...

I'm just around the corner then, do you think i would be able to drop cards off, or do they only accept mailing them.
thanks

Got the 3 case incentive car rubber piece. Also couple of autos and sketches too. Will check shortly

i have that truck piece, (had one go missing in the mail too so i would of had two) I know there is a few autos I am after still, and some foils. And always keen to see what sketches are out there, let me know what you have :)

Back
Top Bottom