Far Cry 4

I only recently played far cry 3, wow, what a game!!! 4 looks the goods so far.

Had it pre ordered months before release.
Plays pretty much exactly like Far Cry 3.
Graphics are simply stunning, much like crysis I find myself just stopping and looking at the scenery.

If you like Far Cry 3 then this is a must buy.
Haven't played too much of it but so far 9/10

I'm going to say it early, GOTY for me.
I can't count The Last Of Us Remastered or GTA V (Next Gen) so it's FC4 for me!!

Absolutely loving this game. It's a whole lot of FC3 packed with some new stuff - wildlife is just nuts, the story is so much better than FC3's, and Pagan Min, oh my, Troy Baker does one heck of a job acting out these roles, he's just done it again with Pagan Min!

I'm just short on 25% through. This must include collectibles, Outposts and Bell Towers, as I've barely done a handful of main story missions, and instead free-roaming everywhere I can!!

Side note, those Fortresses are BAD ARSE!!! Tried a fly-by on one last night to check it out, and had at least 1 sniper (possibly 3 in total I believe) smashing me from a fair distance, I simply had no choice but to run.

First time they notice you, there's reinforcements on the way! No mucking around, they're bringing the cavalry!!!

I'm just short on 25% through. This must include collectibles, Outposts and Bell Towers, as I've barely done a handful of main story missions, and instead free-roaming everywhere I can!!

Side note, those Fortresses are BAD ARSE!!! Tried a fly-by on one last night to check it out, and had at least 1 sniper (possibly 3 in total I believe) smashing me from a fair distance, I simply had no choice but to run.

First time they notice you, there's reinforcements on the way! No mucking around, they're bringing the cavalry!!!
Did my first fort today, alarms went off and reinforcements included 2 helicopters :blink:

Did my first fort today, alarms went off and reinforcements included 2 helicopters :blink:

I've so far taken down two fortresses now. "Noore's" fortress was probably the hardest, trying to mark foes who are inside the cavernous areas were a task. Fortunately, there's multiple ways inside so you can come at them from different paths.

First attempt on it though, they called reinforcements twice, and yeah 2 choppers later, I was screwed!

Over 24hrs of play thus far, and I'm not QUITE at 50% completion. I'm hoping that the campaign story goes a little longer than I've gone already, but I feel I've only done maybe a dozen story missions, the rest is free-roaming and collection.

I have finished the main story, taken down all the forts.
About 40 hours gameplay invested in it so far ... Pagan Min's fortress was a major task, 4 choppers if I remember rightly.
Running around finishing all the Masks, chests, posters etc now.
'The Ripper' (signature weapon) is simply stunning it tears through anything that it encounters :thumbsup:

I have finished the main story, taken down all the forts.
About 40 hours gameplay invested in it so far ... Pagan Min's fortress was a major task, 4 choppers if I remember rightly.
Running around finishing all the Masks, chests, posters etc now.
'The Ripper' (signature weapon) is simply stunning it tears through anything that it encounters :thumbsup:

I'm gearing up to sit through my 50th hour soon on this one. Just loving the free-roam! Around 80% complete, and still going strong.

I actually thought Pagan Min's Fortress was the easiest. I'm guessing you were noticed, and they set the alarms off? Only 2/4 Fortresses have I set the alarms off, just love going the stealth options and being sneaky with my kill-shots.

I've collected the Masks and Posters, 150 Posters can take some grinding.

Stumbled across the "Royal Fortress" over the weekend, just blew me right out (not killed - just WOW factor). Looking forward to tackling it soon.

Few more side-missions to do, then it's main story, which should me wrap up 100% completion very soon!!

I am up to 95.34 % complete now.
Have one loot chest I can't get to ... must have missed it in one of the vaults on a Longinus mission :(
All side missions complete, not a single icon left on map. Gonna check all the races etc to see if there are any I have missed.
Then its to the arena to work on getting to level 10, want that Bushman rifle. On level 7 at the moment.

Yeah The Royal fortress is amazing and you can go back to it any time.

FarCryreg42014-12-21-9-2-5_zps0ae058ff.jpg

Nice, nice, nice!!

I've completed the main story, and witnessed the extra ending.

I've got about 5.5% to go, stuck with the races now, and of course, some of the loot chests - but they don't count towards 100%, only the weapons (also need the Bushman), and Races.

Not sure where I'm at with non-100% stats. I'll have to grab a screen shot too.

Also, you know about resetting the Outposts and Fortresses? I'll be doing that, and setting myself goals/missions to take them out with certain weapons/styles. :p

Nice, nice, nice!!

I've completed the main story, and witnessed the extra ending.

I've got about 5.5% to go, stuck with the races now, and of course, some of the loot chests - but they don't count towards 100%, only the weapons (also need the Bushman), and Races.

Not sure where I'm at with non-100% stats. I'll have to grab a screen shot too.

Also, you know about resetting the Outposts and Fortresses? I'll be doing that, and setting myself goals/missions to take them out with certain weapons/styles. :p

I am looking forward to the DLC, might have to buy it for myself for christmas :D
Was a long slow grind to get to level 10 in the Arena but worth it.

So I'm officially 100% done, albeit I've still got some loot chests to get (and possibly a couple King Min entries and Locations), but they don't count.
I've done all the Trophies, too! My first Platinum Trophy!

The Arena sucked balls, I chose to use the App, that was much easier.

Looking forward to the first of the DLCs whenever that drops. I still havent found access to "The Syringe Mission" which was a Day One DLC with Season Pass, but I don't remember doing it, if at all!

I am half way to level 13 on the Arena, love it.
39/39 weapon challenges in arena complete, the Hunter bow was very hard to complete.
Been playing a bit of co op with a friend and that is heaps of fun except for the invisible enemy vehicles :ermm:
Google reveals that is a problem with co op.

I am half way to level 13 on the Arena, love it.
39/39 weapon challenges in arena complete, the Hunter bow was very hard to complete.
Been playing a bit of co op with a friend and that is heaps of fun except for the invisible enemy vehicles :ermm:
Google reveals that is a problem with co op.

Nice work on the Arena!! You're certainly enjoying that far more than me, I'll sit those challenges out.

Co-Op is an absolute blast, huh! Havent found the invisible vehicles though, lol.

I'm now in the process of reclaiming the outposts in a variety of ways, ie bow only, knife only, pistol only, etc. The Fortresses are a pushover once the main story is complete!

Escape from Durgesh Prison
First DLC for Far Cry 4 came out today.
This is Permadeath and starts on a 30 min countdown, every poster you destroy adds a minute to your time.
You cannot Save progress as you go, you die, thats it! Start over again.
You start as you did at the beginning of the game with nothing but a parachute and grappling hook.
All skill trees are reset and you have no weapons.
This DLC takes place on the North side of the map, with all new locations and missions to complete aside from getting to the extraction point.

Back
Top Bottom