Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hey everybody,

I'm going to jump straight into it with a couple of non PC items.

Sikma NT signatures auto /60

Dragic NT notable nicknames auto /49 - Unfortunately lacking any 'nickname' inscription.

Dragic NT international treasures gold proof auto /25 - Nice design.

Now onto some PC stuff. I'll kick it off with Drummond first!

Drummond Innovation stained glass - Cool looking insert.

Drummond Immaculate base /99 - Another nice design this year for immaculate.

Drummond Immaculate gold base /10

Drummond NT air apparent patch /25

Drummond NT game gear dual patch /25 - Nice patches on this.

Drummond NT material treasures gu auto /49 - A big fat on card auto!

Drummond NT game gear gu auto /49

Drummond NT game gear patch auto /25 - Gotta love the patch autos.

Drummond Immculate patch auto /75 - Definitely another nice design this year.

Drummond Select purple pulsar auto /25 - The shine on this card kinda hides the auto on this, but is a nice big on card auto on this is just killer. I love the pulsar finish and this is probably my new favourite Drummond auto.

Drummond NT rookie autos magenta plate 1/1

Drummond GS RPA magenta plate 1/1 - This is a plate from last years NT which you don't see up for auction as often these days.

Drummond Immaculate logoman yellow plate 1/1 - This is as close as I will ever get to owning the actual logoman unfortunately.

Drummond Flawless jumbo patch ruby /15 - The ruby parallel suits the team colours nicely on this one. I probably won't go after much more stuff from Flawless this year, but this is nice to have.

Does is seem like it's going to reign? Oh..that's just my new Reignman PC additions.

Kemp prizm RWB pulsar - Suprisingly hard to come across, but a very nice card.

Kemp NT game gear dual gu /75 - Nice card, would love the patch version.

Kemp 98-99 showcase legacy /99 - Haven't picked up a legacy in a long time. Pretty stoked with this one tho.

Kemp/Payton/Schrempf Immaculate triple gu /10 - I love this cause it's low numbered GU but also how many Schrempf gu cards do you see?

Kemp/Payton/Schrempf Immaculate triple patch /10 - Not amazing patches on this, but I'm still stoked to have this as it's still really low numbered. It's also surprisingly the same number as the GU version.

Thought I'd finish it up with my main PC focus who has just kicked off the season with his new team the Mavs, The chief, Aminu :)

Aminu Immaculate ink auto /99 - Missed out on the 1/1 the other week unfortunately so I won't be finishing the rainbow anytime soon.

Aminu Preferred crown royal purple auto /25 - So glad he finally had cards in this set as I've always liked these quirky triangular autos.

Aminu Prizm gold auto /10 - My 3rd of these. I can't help but nab any prizm gold I see.

Aminu Select gold /10 - Another nice gold pick up. I just need the black 1/1 to complete the rainbow.

Aminue Preferred red auto /35

Aminu Preferred gold auto /10 - Another gold!

Aminu Preferred green auto /5 - Low numbered goodness. I just need the 'platinum' to complete the rainbow of this now.

Aminu Brilliance game time jersey patch /10 - By far the nicest Hornets patch I've landed to day. Really glad to get this one.

Aminu GS base yellow plate 1/1

Aminu GS base cyan plate 1/1 - Hoping I can finish this plate rainbow as I have a bunch of plates from last year were I've managed to nab 3 and just waiting on the 4th to pop up.

Well that's if for now. As always, thanks for watching!

Wow such an impressive mail day. I love those brilliance patches - for what was a crummy product for the most part, these were great and hard to find!

The shiny stuff - prizm, select etc is always a winner.

Would have been great to see a nice big "the dragon" inscription on that dragic!

Reactions: KB.
Massive haul there! Some great looking patches and autos plus who doesn't love the shiny gold stuff!

dam love that blilliance patch!!! trying to do that set .just stunning mate wow!!

Aminu PC items are what catch my eye, pity about the missing 1/1 but it might pop up one of these days (can't win them all mate!) Very irksome when a card should be inscribed but isn't!

Very impressive mail day. I agree, the Select prizm autos look amazing this year. Better than a lot of the high end releases.

Great cards man, love the Drummonds! Can I ask is the Immac Gold card thick?
Also love your Aminu stuff, that Hornets patch is sweet! Has been a good fit in his first couple games at Dallas, hopefully he can get back soon! Great cards man

Super impressive mail day!

Cheers mate, I aim to impress!

Wow such an impressive mail day. I love those brilliance patches - for what was a crummy product for the most part, these were great and hard to find!

The shiny stuff - prizm, select etc is always a winner.

Would have been great to see a nice big "the dragon" inscription on that dragic!

Yeah I definitely think the patches were the best thing out of Brilliance. And I'm not sure why he missed the inscription. It was a redemption and I was looking forward to it.

Lovely stuff there mate. Especially love the Sonics Imac stuff. Still waiting to get my hands on one of them!

I'm always a fan of them putting out high-end Sonics cards :)

Massive haul there! Some great looking patches and autos plus who doesn't love the shiny gold stuff!

I love goooooooold

dam love that blilliance patch!!! trying to do that set .just stunning mate wow!!

It is a cracking patch and would make for a sick set chase. Best of luck with it!

Madddddddd Kemps I love it!

And those Drummonds!!!! wwwwwwooooo

I know where the Drummond 13-14 Immac Premium Patch 1/1 is if you are keen.. ;)

Well done! =D>=D>

I knew you'd be a fan of the kemps. I would be keen on any Drummond 1/1, but I'm sure it'd be pricey.

Some killer Drummonds there mate and awesome Amini Brilliance patch!

Thanks mate. People are loving the patch.

Aminu PC items are what catch my eye, pity about the missing 1/1 but it might pop up one of these days (can't win them all mate!) Very irksome when a card should be inscribed but isn't!

Yeah I was a bit annoyed about the 1/1, but sometimes you just miss out on things. As you said, hopefully it'll pop back up.

amazing mailday congratulations :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot buddy.

Kemp pulsar is sweet as! Nice find!

The pulsars are much nicer than the standard RWB prizms. They are also pretty rare which is nice too.

Nice, Brill patch is sick!

Thanks mate. I love sick patches so glad to land this.

Very impressive mail day. I agree, the Select prizm autos look amazing this year. Better than a lot of the high end releases.

They seem fairly underrate IMO. I have personally loved an oncard prizm/refractor type card tho and this pulsar just mates it way sweeter.

Superb stuff!

-Brandon

Thanks Brandon!

Heaps of really nice pickups mate. Love the Drummond Select Purple Pulsar sooooooo glittery haha wish they had one of Birdman :(

It's definitely Killer. I wouldn't think Birdman would get a lot of autos in generally would he?

Great cards man, love the Drummonds! Can I ask is the Immac Gold card thick?
Also love your Aminu stuff, that Hornets patch is sweet! Has been a good fit in his first couple games at Dallas, hopefully he can get back soon! Great cards man

Yeah mate they are pretty think. I think all the immac stuff is on thick stock. I'm hoping he can work his way further into the rotation and get some solid minutes. Looks like he's been working on the 3 pt shot a bit which is a good sign.

Those are some sweet cards!

KB do you have a Drummond 13-14 court kings auto / 10?

Cheers mate! And no, I don't have that card.

Back
Top Bottom