Official Sneakerheads Thread

yeah got them off nikestore last size 7 within 30min were all gone apart from size 13.
I am fuming about the $280AU price tag for Gradeschool but i guess I will live with it considering how quick they went off shelves and the small chance I would have on USA sites with all the sneaker bots as these are pretty much holy grail for real sneaker heads not the hype beast kids.

If anyone is interested i have a DS pair of size 11 air command forces that i am willing to sell at Retail+shipping as my girlfriend got me a pair (but i actually copped my own at the same time haha). Come's from Kickz101 with receipt & a free copy on dvd of white men can't jump. PM me

If anyone is interested i have a DS pair of size 11 air command forces that i am willing to sell at Retail+shipping as my girlfriend got me a pair (but i actually copped my own at the same time haha). Come's from Kickz101 with receipt & a free copy on dvd of white men can't jump. PM me
so tempting :p

so tempting :p
I am located in Melbourne if it helps !, if you can come and collect from the CBD i would gladly give you a discount and make it an even $260 ($20 buck discount). @Billyhoyle

btw i just saw your mates got DS size 11
carmine 1's (id be willing to take $110 and the carmines vs my shoes if you want) that would make up the value to $260 which is $20 under retail on the air commanders

I am located in Melbourne if it helps !, if you can come and collect from the CBD i would gladly give you a discount and make it an even $260 ($20 buck discount). @Billyhoyle

btw i just saw your mates got DS size 11
carmine 1's (id be willing to take $110 and the carmines vs my shoes if you want) that would make up the value to $260 which is $20 under retail on the air commanders
Just realised they are ajko not carmines

For anyone who hasn't seen it...

Friends-and-Family_edmoffer14.png.jpg

Hey fellow Sneaker fans.
I'm looking to raise some funds for more cards so im willing to sell a few of my pairs of kicks.

DS Air force commanders (Billy Hoyle shoes from WMCJ) Size 11 - $240 with free shipping (thats $40 under retail and shipped to u!)
9.5/10 Size 11 Kobe nine Gold high - $240+shipping($20 unless pick up in Melbourne) Theses retailed at $280 and i have literally worn them once.
9.5/10 Carmine 6 Size 10.5 $240+shipping (Retail $220 but alot of hype around theses shoes) once again worn once and would PADS.
7/10 Infared 6 Size 11 (white infareds released earlier this year) $100+shipping($20 or pickup) i have worn them 3 times but there is a scratch and a scuff on the front of the top on left hand shoe.
8/10 Lebron Terracotta Warriors Size 10.5 $100+Shipping (worn about 5 times but shoe is to snug for me so it fits a size 10 nice.

if anyone is interested in anything tag me or pm me directly, if you feel my prices are to high (which i believe not to be the case then lmk and i will more than happy investigate that pricing as im a member of TKS & Soleinsiders and see the price the boys post on there), i think my prices are amazing and can provide receipt/box and also multiple photo's upon request.

Back
Top Bottom