QLD - 2nd November 2014 - Brisbane Table Tennis Centre

Are you going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@bendingbender please define pro .. online or offline? :confused:
I think most of the sellers there have been doing these types of shows for 10+yrs, or have had at previous shop ownership/experience.
So there will be a few NBA pros there :cool:

@Bronco79
Card seller wise:
Sport 6
Non sport 3
So doubled from May :thumbsup:

@ScottE no signings this time, but I'm happy to sign stuff for you ... :p

Doesn't matter if it's pro online / offline or granny next door, as long as someone sales box on that day :)

Also will there be eftpos facility on that day?

LOL well said ..

Yes I'll have NBA there and eftpos will be available :thumbsup:

If you have cards for trade/sale bring those with you

Cool, just looking forward to seeing what's around. Whilst I'm after particular things, also don't mind a browse around, cause if something takes my fancy, then I tend to buy it. Looking forward to this show

I will be their,to check it out as I have a couple of events on the day before and I will be calling in their on the way to the Sunshine Coast,just to check out what else is out and about.
Always good to have a look,Sonny I hope you get a good turn out because theses shows need to keep going otherwise where do dealers and collectors go.
So even if you don't have a table just come on out and show your support,as the more supports for theses sort of event happen the more of them will be around.

Just left the show. my first since 1993. had a great time, and met a few ozcarders. thanks sonny and marko, and everyone else who made it a great day( hot and sweaty, but fun never the less ). cheers
The other Marko......

Lets stay positive and to me it was one of the better show Brisbane has held for a while. It is growing well and will keep growing. Well done to the organises. We don't want to here about anything but the what was done well at this show. Great to meet some new faces to me.

Back
Top Bottom