Whats some good TV shows to watch?

Fargo was the best mini series i have ever seen.

I know im a little behind the times but im finally watch Entourage. Awesome show half way through season 3.

Fargo was the best mini series i have ever seen.

I know im a little behind the times but im finally watch Entourage. Awesome show half way through season 3.

Fargo was amazing! I would say it was on-par with True Detective for best mini series IMO.

Talk about being behind the times, I'm just now half way through Oz, which started in 1997. Such a great series.

As far as new shows I suggest watching Constantine. I'm a huge fan of the character, but even for those who aren't comic fans, watching the first episode I feel like it's going to be one of my new fav series.

Also even tho it's not technically new, season 4 of American Horror Story title freakshow is turning out to be great. For those not familiar with the series it is an anthology series which means every season is it's own story arch, so you can pick up at this season and not need to go back. Although if you do like it, I highly suggest watching seasons 1 through 3 as well as they were all good, with season 2 being my favourite of the series.

I just started watching 'Z Nation'. It seems to be getting a lot of bad reviews which I assume is only because it's a B-grade rip off of the The Walking Dead. But after giving the first episodes a watch it really isn't bad, and if you get past some of the corny aspects (cgi zombie baby) it's quite enjoyable. I just think in a world were the walking dead didn't exist, this would be more popular. I'd put it on par with Falling Skies which I also enjoy.

I just started watching 'Z Nation'. It seems to be getting a lot of bad reviews which I assume is only because it's a B-grade rip off of the The Walking Dead. But after giving the first episodes a watch it really isn't bad, and if you get past some of the corny aspects (cgi zombie baby) it's quite enjoyable. I just think in a world were the walking dead didn't exist, this would be more popular. I'd put it on par with Falling Skies which I also enjoy.

Downloading it now, imdb says it alot faster paced than walking dead

I once a few years ago watched a series that got canned after Season 2 which was quite good, How to make it in America (watch the trailers on youtube).
It's about young 20's-30's in New York making a hustle and then looking to make a clothing business.

It has a bit of everything!

Massive punch ups. Blokes Vs. Blokes & Chicks Vs. Chicks & Chicks Vs. Blokes
Sex and lots of it.
Gun fights
American Indians. Amish people.
Hot women! Hot blokes (according to my wife ;))
Violence (sometimes very confronting)

This show has definitely helped my marriage......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom