Signed Cow Corner cards - More added 12/4

Wookiedragon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
Wookie-dragon
Hi all,

Haven't posted anything new for a while and thought I would share a few gems with you from Naz's Cow Corner sets that I have picked up in the last week.

First up is Andrew Symonds from set 1. To put this into perspective, Andrew very rarely does full signatures on cards, he usually just initials AS. I litterally nearly fell over when he signed this for me. To say I was happy was an understatement. Very happy with the result.

IMG_1487[1].JPG

Next up is Ian Healy - first one I have had signed from Set 2. Again, very happy to start of another new set.

IMG_1646[1].JPG

IMG_1487[1].JPG

IMG_1646[1].JPG

Due a fair amount of interest in these, I will update pics of all the cow corners cards I have had signed & will add them to this link when I pick up more.

Will add the scans tonight.

Awesome stuff guys! Did you mail these cards or got them signed in person?

Amazing stuff fellas. They look awesome!!

My take away from this is that we should all go buy a set or two of these wonderful cards. So .... who you gonna call? :whistle:

I did pitch to John Ireland in my last correspondence that if he decides to come out of retirement, we ought to do an Ashes set, but for now, he's not biting.

I reckon in set two, the coup d`etat will be Tendulkar, Richards and Lara. If anyone can do it, it will be either Daniel or Alex :)

Some guy did tell me he made the trip to Bowral yesterday and managed to get a few items signed by Tendulkar. Pity the thought had not occurred to me.

I knew Sachin was going along with Steve Waugh, however I was working, so could not get there unfortunatelly.

Hopefully Viv will be back comentating on the BBL again, although he ignored everyone last year. He walked directly past me. I asked him nicely if he could please sign a card for me - he completely ignored me & without answering or looking at me, he just waved a hand & kept walking. To put it in perspective. It was 45 minutes before the game started & there was myself and one other person there, so no chance he was about to be mobbed either! Hopefully he will be better next time....

Added a couple more at the Sydney Test, a couple of BBL games and through a trade :D

Love the last one & an excellent signature to boot!

Graeme Gooch, Nasser Hussain, David Gower, Duncan Fletcher, Michael Clarke, Sorav Ganguly, Sunil Gavaskar & The great Sir Vivian Richards!

IMG_2040.JPG IMG_1954.JPG IMG_1942.JPG IMG_1941.JPG IMG_1938.JPG IMG_2033.JPG

IMG_2040.JPG

IMG_1954.JPG

IMG_1942.JPG

IMG_1941.JPG

IMG_1938.JPG

IMG_2033.JPG

Back
Top Bottom