#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

If the Newsos are sending them all back, then why would they restock? How are we ever going to get access to the cases that are sitting idle somewhere with all those 001 cards in them?

Coles express servos stock them up the road from me. I asked them what they did with the old cards and the manager told me they sent them back

Do the woolies petrol stations stock the traders or is it just the coles.

My local coles express is out and need a fix

I think this is the case with unopened boxes but a friend who works at coles Express told me all opened boxes of traders last year on 31st december were to be chucked in the bin

Can you imagine the Wally and Provan legends signatures ending up in landfill? Sad thought....

I asked my newsagent this same question and they couldn't answer. One newsagent told me that the distributor only accepts sealed boxes back but my local newsagent has been sending back half sold boxes for years so who knows. There must be warehouses out there with ridiculous amounts of unsold stock!

Regarding the Wally & Provan Legends sigs & Brother in Arms sigs what are the lowest numbers that have been pulled?

I have seen #007 BIA sig on EBay and #004 Provan. The lowest Lewis I have seen was high teens, maybe #018

Hi Guys I know first hand open Boxes from coles express petrol stations are throne in the Bin,And sealed boxes are sent back,

I've heard all the returned stock opened & unopened goes to Community One to be given away at their events...

I've heard all the returned stock opened & unopened goes to Community One to be given away at their events...
My Wife worked for them and I couldn't believe when she told me that she had to through 48 packs in the Bin:(,So I do know first hand,

Last edited:
11 weeks + for me and 9 days since ESP released pics of it.
It Takes 2 days with courier from Sydney.
I.m half expecting Santa will be delivering on the 25th December.

They have most probably lost my Address and have no idea were to send it wouldn't be the first time.

Hi mate,

Give them a call. I would!

Cheers
Matt

11 weeks + for me and 9 days since ESP released pics of it.
It Takes 2 days with courier from Sydney.
I.m half expecting Santa will be delivering on the 25th December.
Hi Dave I think if the shoe was on the other foot and you had something of there they would be on your door step after a week LOL.

PS Hope you get it soon mate they should send you a free box of elite for time wasting 11 weeks is a joke,

Hi Dave I think if the shoe was on the other foot and you had something of there they would be on your door step after a week LOL.

PS Hope you get it soon mate they should send you a free box of elite for time wasting 11 weeks is a joke,

Forget the box of Elite.
I think a Norm Provan Legend Signature is in order.:)

Back
Top Bottom