OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
sharkysparky
Picked up my box this morning and this is what i got form it:

Jack Stockwell is 093/130

and the golds,

for those playing at home the auto was the 3rd back down on the right side and the redemption 8th pack down also on the right side

still going through the commons but i am already 2 short of a base set..... i do like those pride and passion cards

Had itchy Fingers today needed to open some packs so i went into the newsagents and grabbed two randoms just under the top backs from the freshish box of elite and managed to pull a Liam Fulton #d55 and a WIL Redemption not bad for packs just off the top

Cool. I am in Chatswood right now. What news agency as there are a few in Westfield.

popped in to the local newsagent last night to grab a powerball ticket and sitting on the counter was a almost empty box of elite with two lonley little packets in it.. thought i might help get rid of the box so i grabbed them. opened them up and inside was a John Sutton League Sensation #d 116 was not expecting a signature to be left in the box..

Itchy Fingers again so i grabbed 3 packs from a box that looked to have about 6 packs purchased from, two packs from the left one from the right all about half way down... results were not bad at all..

Billy Slater P&P
Matt Scott WCH Parallel
Michael Gordon LS #d 020/130

this is the first time as a cronulla supporter i have ever pulled a cronulla signature from a packet, have always had to chase them down!!

i was also suprised to see a sig and a WCHP in the same box

at the doctors this morning due to alot of knee pain, whilst waiting i went to the newsagent across the way to get some reading material grabbed a random two packs from an almost empty box and scored my second WCHP in two days...Michael Jennings

pretty happy with that effort

Your on fire. I brought 5 packs yesterday afternoon from Lane Cove and absolutely got nothing? I was hoping that Parker signature card numbered 001 was in that last 5 packs in the box but then again who am i kidding haha

Your on fire. I brought 5 packs yesterday afternoon from Lane Cove and absolutely got nothing? I was hoping that Parker signature card numbered 001 was in that last 5 packs in the box but then again who am i kidding haha

we can dream, i am just buying random packs most boxes around my way are half way though or near empty i thought most would of been "searched" for the sigs etc so i will pick up a few hoping for that big hit too and to help clear out a box for maybe a fresh one. but appears less and less stores are restocking. a shame really as i like picking up the odd random packs...

Back
Top Bottom