LiveBoxBreaks thread

How many breaks do people normally buy into on this site? Checked timeout today and observed lol

Got a couple of bits in from LBB today -

COMC101.jpeg

Prizm is growing on me this year, trying to get a full set of Camo autos for the Ravens and Chargers but CJ Mosley is proving difficult!!

Yeah, Prizm does look pretty nice this year, a bit of a chase in the different versions and there are some good oldtimers included - Faulk and Warner for the Rams. Haven't seen very many low numbered cards this year though...

Little package in today, couple of Ravens and a Charger from Prizm, plus a few Odds and Sods from cheap teams. Funny how the patches in Prime are getting smaller along with the number of cards in Playbook. Suppose everything start to shrink as you get older;)

LBB NOV 14 1.jpg

LBB NOV 2.jpg

Yeah, the Prime patches are mega tiny...but I think they're kind of an extra hit this year aren't they ? And all are supposed to be "patch" - number, multicolor, stitching, etc as opposed to just a plain jersey swatch..

Haven't been hitting LBB as hard as I was... the releases haven't been great and his breaks don't seem to be selling out quite as fast so can drag on a bit over a few days... Might be the time of year over there...or all the competition there is in the break space these days. Which reminds me I still haven't seen my stuff from Rip Kings....can anyone tell me - are they usually slow ?

Oh and what, no flawless EVENT used ??? LOL!

Yeah my ripkings arrived yesterday as well. I wonder whether they wait a certain time frame to see if you buy into multiple breaks. I will have to post my maildays etc (been slack with posting them here). Have been putting them on twitter tho. Guys I break with have been doing two nights a week (across all sports). They have a cool little FF weekly break using score and hot rookies which is fun.

Another small packet today. Couple for the PC including a Timmy Jernigan Crown Royale Purple 1/10 and a Keith Wenning Crown Royale auto 10/14 (Jersey number!!). A couple of jersey items for trade from 2013 Sterling if anybody interested.

LBB JAN15001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom