Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

spurs, jabbari parker, lebron...
what do you think eric bledsoes fate will be???...hope he is jettisoned from the suns...

latest whisper is he's heading to the wolves

The Timberwolves are showing a willingness to offer Bledsoe a four-year, $63 million maximum contract in a sign-and-trade, but only if they could dump undesirable contracts onto the Suns, league sources told Yahoo Sports. Yahoo! Sports - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.hIF5kOHV.dpuf

As much as I'd love to see Nash play on, I think he needs to hang up the boots.

It's been great watching him since 1996 and it's been a wild ride.

Cheers
Matt

At 40 you would need more time to rehab compared to a 25yo. Will clear up some cap space too. Let's see how Lin handles the starting job.

Yeah, as another member said to me.. He is just plain stealing money now.
If he doesn't retire and give the Lakers back their 15 million. I totally agree.

Please retire with dignity Nash. You deserve it.

I hope he does make an earlier than expected appearance! and to be honest with the watered down lack of star centres it wont take much for him to shine!!! not so long ago we had shaq/drob/ewing/mourning/mutombo and todays NBA......howard/bogut/lopez woohooo!!! and lets face it, howard isn't even as good as mourning who on the list wasn't the best centre anyway....

Yeah, as another member said to me.. He is just plain stealing money now.
If he doesn't retire and give the Lakers back their 15 million. I totally agree.

Please retire with dignity Nash. You deserve it.

Nash is not stealing money. The Lakers signed him thinking they would contend with him and Dwight. Hard to predict such an ungraceful end.

The Lakers will hopefully amnesty and then make another move to compete this year. Nash deserves his payout any day of the week. It was a risk the Lakers took.

I hope he does make an earlier than expected appearance! and to be honest with the watered down lack of star centres it wont take much for him to shine!!! not so long ago we had shaq/drob/ewing/mourning/mutombo and todays NBA......howard/bogut/lopez woohooo!!! and lets face it, howard isn't even as good as mourning who on the list wasn't the best centre anyway....

I'm sorry, Zo was not as good as Dwight. And I LOVED Zo and I HATE Dwight.

But we are lacking the incredible Centres from the 90s, highly skilled big man that could run the floor.

Nash is not stealing money. The Lakers signed him thinking they would contend with him and Dwight. Hard to predict such an ungraceful end.

The Lakers will hopefully amnesty and then make another move to compete this year. Nash deserves his payout any day of the week. It was a risk the Lakers took.

I'm sorry, Zo was not as good as Dwight. And I LOVED Zo and I HATE Dwight.

But we are lacking the incredible Centres from the 90s, highly skilled big man that could run the floor.

Dwight COULD be better...but he is a douche and a sook, Zo was a warrior and gave it his all, Dwight has never wanted to be the "man" and look at the debacle of the the season with the Lakers, didn't want to be there so puts in a half arsed effort...sorry Dwight has so much talent, and could be a top 3 player, lets hope this season with a watered down Houston roster he might showcase and stamp his authority as a top level player...

Back
Top Bottom