NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the two games Luke has missed through suspension; A maiden grand final win and a Kiwi win against the Aussies. Got to be a hard pill to swallow.

Match that up with the Asada suspensions... ;)

Gallen fined $50k and banned from Kangaroo duty in 2015 for his "vile" tweet.

Seriously, you get less for rape and murder. He really should be getting a solicitor and suing the NRL (and for good fun, the Daily Tele - who will be running a 'vile tweet' headline and wringing its hands for the next week).

My biggest disappointment of the whole thing is Gal's being apologetic, and that the 'vile tweet' should never have been posted, and he didn't mean it blah blah blah. Man up peeps. If you tweet, cop it sweet.

all he has to do is a short course and he can play. he will be playing for the kangaroos i guarantee it

Robbie Farah on the bench. and leave David Klemmer boyd cordner Josh Jackson out.:crazy:
And then Sheens moves Walker to fullback now the kid must be down on confidence when Tupou Was the better option.

Poms have a bigger pack than NZ can see the same thing happening.

The Aus pack would of been 1 of the oldest lot of forwards ive seen play give the young blokes a GO instead of the same players and even Smith struggle Bring back Thurston,Scott Gallen,Cordner,Jackson,and if Inglis is injured bring in Slater,

Piss off DCE,Thaiday,Woods,Farrah,Hoffman

DCE was terrible. He did his hip being bumped off a dozen or so times in defence. His weakness was what lead to that Proctor try.

What was worse was poor Guerra shoved in the centres and then Walker pushed to FB and Shaun Johnson having the ball on a string and bombarding him with forwards running through. That said, Walker's positional play against NZ was 100 times better than Hayne's ever was at FB.

Farah is a ball hog, glory hound. His distribution to Cronk was nothing short of amateur.

The forward pack was belted. NZ ran rampant.

Other than that, I thought it was cracking game. Both games actually.

DCE first up contact was terrible but he was defending on the wrong side if the field.

Walker was solid at centre, tough finish to the night at fullback for him. Woods was rubbish, Bird just can't help but give away penalties at crucial times.

If the team is being picked on form does Jennings really deserve to be there?

Bring back the Morris boys in the wing and centre and Walker and Topou for the other side and Bird must go after the Rubbish he done ,

How gumby was Hoffman. Dropped the ball/knocked on a half dozen times. Only bloke who looks like he needs a concussion test without actually having concussion.

3-4 absolute howlers from ref too. That Eastwood knock on that he pinged on Parker. FMD!!!

That Australian Side was the worst ive seen I know a few players couldn't play because of injure but they should pay me the big bucks to be a selector I could of pick a better side then that LOL:):lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom